CHAPTER - 135

"It's too late now, otherwise, if Yolanda will come out and say she doesn't know you, then we can hang you."
"Yes, dare to fish in the water at (Bing Jie's) birthday party, see me not to dump you!"
A few people sneered at Chuck. His face was calm. They looked like they have a little bit of money, but it was nothing to Chuck. He only needs to give one person (Betty Bernard) a phone call. Their family will not be able to play again after playing tonight.
Soon, Yolanda came out curiously, and several people immediately said that it seemed to please Yolanda.
"Big Beauty Yolanda, he said he is your friend. I think he is sore and poor, shouldn't he?"
"Yeah, I don't think it's possible for Yolanda to make friends like him. The minimum grade should also be people like us. He is not worthy of being a friend of her."
As soon as Yolanda came out, they changed their faces, and they were full of favors. Also, Yolanda's appearance was so good, how could she not let the man try his best to stand out in front of her?
Yolanda didn't even look at them. She smiled and said to Chuck, "Are you coming to drink?"
This attitude... this gentle voice.
Several people were dumbfounded. Is this really a friend of Yolanda?
This is totally unworthy, this gentle appearance, are they boyfriend and girlfriend?
"No," Chuck shook his head and put the bag in his hand in front of Yolanda. "You didn't take it in my car, I came to give it to you."
Yolanda suddenly felt embarrassed and blushed, "Thank you."
She took the bag down.
Car?
What car can he drive? It is estimated that there are worth more than one hundred thousand or even two hundred thousand, he can only drive such kinds of cars.
These people shook their heads disdainfully.
"Then I'm going, you have fun." He said.
"Well, thank you."
Chuck turned and left, but at this time, a yin and yang strange voice came out from inside, "Oh, you changed your boyfriend Yolanda? Why don't we know this one?"
It was a beautiful woman with yellow hair and exposed clothes. She walked out of it and hugged a handsome guy. She looked very sweet.
Yolanda frowned.
This beautiful woman is her middle school classmate Fan Jiaqi, and this man is also a middle school classmate Zhou Daming. At that time, Fan Jiaqi liked Zhou Daming, but Zhou Daming has been chasing Yolanda.
But she didn't agree, so Fan Jiaqi kept watching Yolanda unhappy.
"Sorry to introduce? Are you dumped by your ex-boyfriend!" Fan Jiaqi smiled, smiling very coolly.
She has always been jealous. Yolanda looks so beautiful, and her figure is still so good. That's because Yolanda's family is rich. That night she laughed more happily.
However, after Yolanda completed her University, she actually found a very rich boyfriend. She was upset and jealous again, but today, she was happy again, changed her boyfriend, and actually changed to a hanging wire.
Haha, really cool!
"You are not talking yet? That's really a breakup, haha, you were dumped, right?" Fan Jiaqi laughed unscrupulously, how could she let this opportunity pass?
Zhou Daming sneered, you did not be with me before, now you are dumped, you deserve it!
"But when you are dumped, you are dumped. Why did you find such a boyfriend when you broke the jar? He looks very poor, no wonder you are embarrassed to introduce...but ah, you are very good, you are the same as him. Is he also a poor ratio? Poor ratio matches the poor ratio perfect match!" Fan Jiaqi sneered.
Zhou Daming laughed, the other few present were just unhappy with Chuck Cannon, anyway, his face was ridiculed.
"If you have anything to say to me alone, don't involve others." Yolanda said, looking at Chuck, "Sorry, you should drive carefully."
She smiled at him.
Chuck looked at the man and the woman and hesitated and came over.
Fan Jiaqi snorted and looked at Chuck disdainfully, "Introduction, Introduce him."
Yolanda ignored her and directly said to Chuck, "Would you like to go in and drink some juice?"
She was embarrassed in her heart, she actually involved Chuck. She originally wanted to go back after a while, but that's not the case...
Chuck nodded and walked inside with Yolanda.
Fan Jiaqi was angry and reached out to stop them.
"Stop! Today is Bing Sister's 23rd birthday, but not all cats and dogs can go in to eat or drink. They don't report their names. The ghost knows what he's going to do. Just in case took away a few mobile phones and a few watches, Who are we going to go to?" Fan Jiaqi said. Today, she must let Yolanda's face clean!
"Don't overdo it!" Yolanda's expression chilled.
"What's wrong with your mother? The people inside are basically the rich second generation. Everyone has an Apple phone. The cheapest watch is also fifty thousand or sixty thousand. If you are poorer than others, don't go in!!! Hey, I ask you, are you poor? Yes, leave here immediately! Don't try to steal things!" Fan Jiaqi stared at Chuck with the last sentence.
"Fan Jiaqi, you're enough! What's the matter with you?" Yolanda was so hot, she came over to drink something and was ready to leave. Who knows what happened?
"Protecting him so much, it seems that he is really your boyfriend, hehe, you were dumped by the rich, and actually found such a poor ratio, you two are very good." Fan Jiaqi laughed.
A slap!
Yolanda slapped Fan Jiaqi!
Fan Jiaqi blushed immediately, with a clear slap mark.
"Dare, you fucking dare to beat me? Go to hell!" Fan Jiaqi's face was fierce, and Yolanda slapped her raising her hand.
Snapped!
However, Chuck grabbed her wrist and her eyes cooled, "Don't hit anyone!"
Chuck pushed away Fan Jiaqi, Zhou Daming was angry, his woman was bullied, where can he stand it?
He waved his fist and smashed it immediately. Yolanda was frightened and quickly pulled Chuck away, but Chuck narrowed his eyes and prepared to fight him. Everyone was about the same height and weight. Who is afraid of whom?
"Stop it! What are you doing?" An angry voice came from inside, which is today's protagonist Bing Jie.
Zhou Daming stopped, and Chuck gave Sister Bing a glance. He didn't know this woman as he hadn't seen her.
"Sister Bing, Chuck just hit me just now, you see..." Fan Jiaqi immediately complained.
Her dad's company has cooperation with Bing's company. She doesn't believe that sister Bing will favor Yolanda.
"What's the matter?" Sister Bing frowned and looked at Yolanda. "Today is my birthday. How can you beat people?"
Yolanda sighed. She grew up with Sister Bing, but since her father's company had a problem, she gradually became estranged. She didn't want to come, but Sister Bing personally called and said she wanted her to come out and gather. Yolanda thought, they haven't seen each other for so long, plus it was her birthday, so Yolanda came over.
Sure enough, now she not in a circle with them.
Yolanda was a little lost, and she shouldn't be here today.
"Why don't you ask her?" Chuck said Yolanda came over to support the show. The woman indiscriminately refers to landing Yolanda. Is this what friends should do?
"No matter who is right or who is wrong, today is my birthday. Everyone is here to be happy. How can he beat someone?"
"Sorry." Yolanda sighed.
"I'll pay attention next time. I'm not letting you come over," Sister Bing said.
"Understood."
"Knowing that she was forced, her mother is sorry to end it? Let your mother hit me!" Fan Jiaqi came angrily, taking advantage of Chuck's lack of attention, and flicked Yolanda with a slap.
But Yolanda raised her hand to catch it.
Fan Jiaqi was even more annoyed, "Let go, don't forget, where your parents live now, but my friend's house, I will say, your parents will sleep on the street tonight!"
Yolanda glanced at her and shoved it behind her back. Fan Jiaqi almost stumbled to the ground. "The grass and mud horse, Sister Bing, drive her away! This poor ratio is not worthy of entering!"
"Yolanda, I got your heart, you... go back." Sister Bing said.
Yolanda sighed and nodded, "Sister Bing, I wish you a happy birthday."
She turned her head and was aggrieved to cry, she was always strong, but, but...
Why she came out like this?
If there is no money, what is right will also become wrong.
She apologized, "Chuck, sorry, we're going."
"Why would you go? She let you come, you came and if she let you go, you have to go?" Chuck said calmly.
Fan Jiaqi was disdainful, and she knows who Sister Bing is? If her mother wants you to go, you have to go!