CHAPTER - 9

The manager was shocked, and the other salesmen gathered around them in surprise. How could it be possible? This poor boy actually took out dollars?

"Are you sure?" The manager asked in a serious tone. He knew that Charlotte Yates would not dare to joke with him at this moment, but he still asked because he couldn't believe that he had misjudged Chuck Cannon.

"Yes, I'm sure!" Charlotte was also flabbergasted just now, but the credit card machine wouldn't lie.

There was no insufficient balance as expected, and the payment was successfully made in one swipe. She had thought that it was an illusion, but it turned out real!

"Oh gosh!"

The manager was shocked!

"He really bought it? I really can't believe that he is actually so rich when he is dressed like this. Are the rich people so low-key now?"

"Who knows? It's probably just these rich kids and their weird antics. This must be one of the ways for them to have fun."

"Sigh, if I had known that this person was so rich, I should have answered him properly when he asked me the price of the car just now. Then the commission of this car will be mine, sigh..."

The saleswoman's heart from just now was full of regret, but it was no use regretting it anymore. He had already bought the car.

The manager's attitude took a 360-degree turn and he and smiled politely at Chuck. "May I know your surname, sir?"

"My surname is Cannon. Please help me settle the insurance and the temporary car number plate as well. I'll take the car out later." Chuck said to Charlotte after answering the manager.

Charlotte nodded robotically. So this meant that she had sold a car on the first day Of her internship? She felt as if she was dreaming, but this dream was real.

Seeing as Chuck ignored the manager, the manager immediately felt awkward. He winked at Charlotte as a sign of asking her to deal with Chuck properly since he was now an important customer of theirs.

Charlotte nodded and brought Chuck to finish up the necessary procedures. Since the money had been paid, the rest would be quick. An hour later, Chuck drove out of the 4S Automobile Store slowly. He planned to go to the car management office the day after tomorrow to install the car plate. Before he left, he also added Charlotte's WeChat account. Chuck didn't think too much since it was the first time he had bought a car. He could get her help on WeChat if he had run into any problems while maneuvering the car.

To be honest, it was the first time Chuck had driven such an extravagant car, so he was extremely tense. However, he definitely knew he paid well for the car, as even though his speed on the road was slow, the other cars didn't dare to honk at him.

Well, not everyone can afford to drive such a car after all!

Chuck deliberately drove to a road with no cars to practice driving around, parking and reversing a few times. He was ready to drive to the furniture store to buy some furniture when he became more comfortable with his car.

Just as he was about to leave, Yvette Jordan called. Chuck's phone was connected to the car and it took him some time to find the button to pick up the call on the steering wheel. As soon as he answered it, Yvette's impatient voice blasted,