CHAPTER - 94

The fat man was completely shocked. 200 million dollars, she didn't even bat an eyelid. This woman was filthy rich. He hesitated. Being able to take out 200 million dollars like this, he was definitely not at her level. The fat man came over and said through gritted teeth, "Who the hell are you?'

"Do you know why I transferred 200 million dollars to you even though I know this place is worth at most 100 million dollars only?" Karen Lee said coolly.

"l, I don't know." The fat man shook his head and said.

"Because I don't want to see you here!" Karen said.

The fat man was angry and thought, "Is she asking me to leave with the money?"

He wanted to vent his anger. After all, he had been running this bar for many years and had his network. To force him to leave was undoubtedly cutting off his way of making money! But at such close proximity with Karen, he had already felt a sense of oppression. He didn't dare to look into Karen's eyes anymore. He once had this kind of feeling when he went to Central City and met with a few business tycoons. Was this woman in front of him a super bailer? But why hadn't he heard of her before..."

Suddenly, he remembered a major event in the city recently. Hotel Luna was bought over by Madam Lee at a price of nearly 3 billion!! Was Madam Lee the lady n front of him? When the fat man thought of this, he broke out in cold sweat. He had several hundred million dollars, but that was including assets like his house and the bar. This lady spent three billion dollars to buy a five- star hotel. Then, in less than half a month, she bought his bar with 200 million dollars. Her net worth was really unimaginable! He felt as if he had offended her.

"What's the panic?" Karen looked at him, and her voice was nonchalant.

"Excuse me, are you Madam Lee?" The fat man asked tentatively.

Karen tapped her fingers on the table as if she didn't hear anything. "Come and sign. I'll give you three days to leave this place. Remember, don't show up in front of me! I hate it when a person I dislike shows up in front of me again. I'll make him disappear forever!"

All of a sudden, the. sense of oppression intensified!

The fat man quivered and immediately came over. He signed and pressed his fingerprint on the contract. He stood stiffly and didn't know what to do. Betty put away the contract on the table and stared at the fat man with her eyes narrowed. He was petrified by Betty's ruthlessness. But the fat man was even more perturbed. If Karen could afford three billion so easily, then she could deal with him easily!

"I'll refund 50 million dollars to you." The fat man gritted his teeth and said.

"This is no longer your place. You can go now," Karen said.

"No, I'll refund 100 million dollars to you. I want to make friends with you," The fat man said hurriedly.

In his heart, he felt that he had already offended someone he couldn't afford to offend. He felt that the hundred million dollars were likely to take his life. The more he thought about it, the more afraid he became.

Karen narrowed her eyes. "Not going?"

Betty took a step forward, the intimidation was hard to ignore! The fat man trembled with fear and immediately pulled the blue-haired woman, who was lying on the ground, to run. She woke up.