CHAPTER - 177

"What are you doing, King?" The manager got up from the ground in annoyance, and the other salesmen who had just come over were also dumbfounded.

Both of them were managers, they usually had a good relationship, why would they suddenly hit someone?

"What for? You're making trouble inside my shop and you dare to ask me the reason?" The Mercedes-Benz shop manager was cold.

This manager's face was hard to look down, indeed, he was from the shop next door, and it was indeed against the rules to make trouble here.

These more than ten salespeople see their manager is dumbfounded, they can only stop looking at each other.

"Lao Wang, this matter is my fault, but he..." the manager was in the middle of his words, and when he saw the Mercedes-Benz shop manager suddenly smile and walk in front of Chuck, politely said, "Sorry for causing you trouble, our shop is deeply sorry, what kind of car do you like? Let me introduce you."

What?

The manager was surprised, why is he being so polite to this kid?

All the salesmen in the Mercedes Benz shop were surprised, they knew that their manager rarely personally introduce cars to customers at all.

How could this suddenly happen?

Who is this young man?

Chuck was surprised, he didn't seem to know him, ah, and Yvette was even more surprised.

"This way, sir." The Mercedes-Benz car manager smiled politely.

Chuck nodded, "Honey, take another look at the car just now, okay!"

Yvette bit her lip, "But, it's too expensive..."

She really don't want Chuck to buy such an expensive car, she is going to seventy-eight thousand all down the best, can drive on the line, this is the heart of her husband, enough.

The Mercedes-Benz store manager smiled, "This lady rest assured, today they two troubled you and it's our shop's fault so you fancy any car, at last, it will be given to you at the pickup price, what do you think?"

What?

The employees of the Mercedes Benz shop were stunned.

The manager here got ugly and sneered, "Want to give at the pickup to him? He can't afford it either!"

"Yeah, a guy who can't afford a Jetta wants to buy a Mercedes?" The beaten saleswoman was annoyed plus disdainful.

The Mercedes store manager looked at them both and said, "Shut up!"

"You!" The manager was annoyed!

"Wife, this isn't bad, how about taking the car you just looked at," said Chuck.

Yvette bit her lip, Chuck's serious eyes moved her, en, she must buy him a sports car when she makes money.

"En, I will listen to you husband," Yvette whispered, her heart particularly sweet.

Chuck laughed, pulling Yvette back to the Mercedes-Benz that was just next to the car, asking all down how much? This Mercedes Benz shop manager said all down to two thousand to three thousand you can get it, its also high match.