CHAPTER - 195

Zelda's house...

She was especially nervous, her mind was as nervous as a deer's, it was her birthday, along with Chuck, did that count as a date?

It should count, what kind of clothes should she wear today? Skinny jeans? Well, that's fine, Chuck seems to like looking at the legs quite a bit, but wouldn't shorts be better?

Well, just the shorts would be fine.

Then, what to wear for the top?T-shirt, a white t-shirt is fine, Zelda tried on several pieces of clothing, and finally decided on a set.

Looking at the mirror inside, slender long legs, snow-white, and round, t-shirt she smiled, there are abdominal muscles can be faintly seen, Zelda smiled, Chuck should like it.

Zelda lay on the bed, calm her mood, afternoon, afternoon, and then go to the square well, so that will not delay Chuck's business.

Zelda didn't want to do anything today, because she knew that Chuck had Yvette in his heart, so she would not tease him, Zelda didn't want to do that, just have a meal, and then be in a good mood, go to the bar and have a drink, then take a walk and talk, and then they can go home.

Zelda thought so, but she didn't take the initiative, but if Chuck needed it, then she wouldn't refuse, no matter what way Chuck wanted her to use, hand, mouth...

She wouldn't even refuse, in the car, on the roadside, or at home, Zelda would agree, it was up to Chuck.

How to say, he accompanied herself for her birthday, these are the right thing to do, just see if he mentions it or not, want it or not.

Zelda calmed her mood, but.......the phone suddenly rang, she saw that it was Chuck's, she was delighted, just called, and now he called again, did he know his birthday today?

Asking her what she wants as a gift.

Zelda was filled with anticipation and answered, but....

"Zelda, I'm sorry, I'm a bit busy today..." the voice of Chuck came out of the phone with an apology.

Zelda was stunned, and for such a moment, she felt lost and miserable.

"Zelda, can you hear me? I'm sorry, I'm a bit busy at the moment, so I can't go out with you today." Chuck, who was here, didn't hear the sound and thought that Zelda's signal was bad.

"There, I heard it, it's fine, you're busy." Zelda felt it bitter, her heart was bitter, and the inside of her mouth was bitter as well.

She wasn't bitter about anything else, if it was about the square, Zelda especially understood, she would go to the square to accompany Chuck and solve the problem with him.

But if it was because of Yvette, she would feel especially lost.

"Ok, right, Zelda, did you let me out today, is there something wrong with you?"

"Nothing, you're busy."

"Okay, I've got something going on today, or maybe tomorrow okay, I'll come out tomorrow,"