CHAPTER - 98

At this time, Yvette Jordan was sitting at table No.3. Chuck Cannon, led by the waiter, sat down alone and looked at Yvette from a distance.

Chuck was thinking. Yvette suddenly needed money, and now she was treating someone to dinner in a five-star hotel. Was this a business matter, or something else?"

"What would you like to drink?" The waiter asked politely.

"Fruit juice please," Chuck said.

"We have watermelon juice. Would you like to have."

"Sure."

"Please wait a minute." The waiter left politely.

Chuck continued to watch Yvette. Yvette didn't have any special makeup on today, she looked as usual. But today, she looked particularly attractive in the pair of skinny jeans, which made her thighs appear firm. Her silhouette was perfect.

As Chuck had his eyes fixed on Yvette, he also took his time to enjoy this beautiful sight. The wife whom he had hugged for so long while sleeping was indeed attractive.

However, at this time, Chuck's mobile phone beeped. He clicked on it and found that it was a WeChat message from Lara Jane. She said she was very sorry for not replying until now, and there were a series of crying emoji that followed. She was apologizing.

Lara had been angry all the time and had no time to look at her mobile phone. After busy with things in the shop for a while, she grew bored and looked at her mobile phone. Then, she realized that the "Local Tyrant" had actually asked her out for the night.

She was pleasantly surprised. However, when she saw that it was sent last night, she was devastated and regretted not checking her phone.

Now, she hated Chuck even more. If it hadn't for Chuck yesterday, would she have fought with that woman? Would she have gone for a drink? She would have slept with the "Local Tyrant" that night.

She was nervously waiting for the "Local Tyrant" to reply to the message. However, at this time, Chuck's mind was focused on Yvette. How would he have time to play with Lara? He ignored her.

However, Lara who did not receive a reply from "Local Tyrant" grew anxious and panicked. Oh, no, was the "Local Tyrant" angry?

This made her got even more annoyed at Chuck: "It's all because of you!

The 'Local Tyrant' has now ignored me!"

Lara was puzzled. She wanted to apologize to the "Local Tyrant". Then, she saw that her cousin was busy, so she went into the bathroom, took a nude photo of herself, and clicked 'send'.

It was only the upper part of her body. She couldn't bring herself to take a photo of the lower part of her body.

Chuck received the message and clicked open the attached picture. However, after glancing at it once, he was too lazy to pay attention to it.

Chuck had already seen several photos of Lara. Although they were still eye-catching, after seeing these photos and continuously looking at them, he had lost his curiosity. He just wanted to see some other parts...