CHAPTER - 92

Chuck Cannon saw his mother and breathed a sigh of relief. '"Who are they? How dare they kick my door? You two are courting death! " The blue-haired woman was angry almost instantly.

She dashed across the room to hit Karen Lee. However, Karen only took one glance at her and then completely ignored her. Betty Bernard, who was beside her, was quick-witted. She raised her hand and slapped the woman first!

Slap!

A crisp slapping sound rang through the room. The blue-haired woman's face was red and swollen. She sat down on the ground, shocked and stunned.

The men in the private room were dumbfounded. This was the daughter of the owner of the bar, so she was the boss here. She could summon hundreds of people with just a phone call.

Now she was being slapped?

These people had a death wish! Charlotte Yates's eyes widened. She didn't know Karen Lee, nor did she recognize Betty Bernard.

However, these two women had an imposing manner, which completely shocked Charlotte.

"How dare you slap me? Do you know who I am? I..." It was not until now that the blue-haired woman realized that she had been slapped.

How was this possible? How could she be slapped in her dad's bar? Was the person looking for trouble?"

She got up from the ground angrily, but she met with another slap!

Slap!

Betty slapped her again, and the blue-haired woman fell to the ground with a cry.

"Damn you! Go!" The white-haired man on the sofa stood up and cursed, and several men in the private room rushed over immediately.

Chuck was startled. These men were tall and strong, almost as strong as bulls. How could Betty fight them?

Chuck clenched his teeth and grabbed the wine bottle on the table, but Betty said, "Young Master, let me handle this." Charlotte was dumbfounded. Young master? Chuck?"

Betty's movement was swift as if she was proficient in all kinds of fighting skills. She knew how to defeat people as quickly as possible. She punched a man's cheek with her fist, and her movements were fast, accurate, and ruthless!

The man groaned and fainted. The other men were dumbfounded. Betty moved again. She moved effortlessly under the siege of a few people with her fighting skills. When she threw her punch once again, another man instantly fainted.

The fight was quick and fast. The man fell to the ground one by one, while Betty remained unscathed!

Chuck was amazed. Betty was really good at fighting? Would he ever reach her level one day?"

He was looking forward to it. The white-haired man was already dumbfounded.

"You, you..."

Slap!

Betty glanced at him then raised her hand to slap him hard. The white-haired man screamed and fell to the ground, unconscious. He couldn't even take a blow, what a weakling. Charlotte was completely stunned. She was in a daze and couldn't come back to her senses.