CHAPTER - 179

After Yvette saw this message on Chuck's phone screen, she was very surprised and a little lost, as a classmate, Lara has added your WeChat, but you didn't add mine.

Yvette didn't continue to read, but her heart felt a little strange, Lara actually owed Chuck money? And why would she ask Chuck to go to her shop?

Shaking her head, the more she thought about Yvette's headache, she simply did not want to, soon Chuck came out of the shower, Yvette blushed.

Chuck said it was due to practice boxing that his muscles are obvious, the abs piece by piece, Yvette's heart tensed.

The mind searches for what her husband is nervous about.

He came over, Chuck was sore all over, training boxing is really a painful process, but the thought of immediately learning to fight with his own mother, Chuck was excited, at least to become like Betty, who can fight more than ten alone!

"Honey, I'm going to sleep... "Chuck lay down on the sofa, indeed so tired that he fell back to sleep shortly.

"Tired, right? Rest well." Yvette smiled and reached for a blanket to cover Chuck, then went to take a shower.

Out of the shower, she hesitated, she had wanted to go back to her room, but thinking about sleeping next to Chuck last night, especially at ease, she crept over and sat next to Chuck, looking at his angular face, Yvette blushed and leaned in to kiss Chuck.

She shies herself to commit nymphomania?

"Honey, good night." Yvette leaned against Chuck and closed her eyes, feeling sweet inside.

......

In the morning, Chuck opened his eyes and saw Yvette actually sleeping in his arms, Chuck smiled, Yvette in her pyjamas, what if the body is hidden, he could see especially her face was full of collagen, bullet-proof, the skin is too perfect.

His own wife is beautiful.

Yvette opened her eyes and saw Chuck looking at her so directly, her face brushed red into an apple, her heart was particularly nervous, and her body was stiff.

"Hubby, good morning, I'm going to make breakfast." Yvette got up from Chuck's arms, Chuck just hugged her and also looked at her like this, not letting go.

Yvette's heartbeat accelerated, not struggling anymore, just let Chuck hug her, the heart quickly calmed down, what's the tension? This is her own husband.

She was particularly comfortable with her face pressed against Chuck's chest, listening to his heartbeat, "Honey, I had a good sleep last night."

Indeed, she slept exceptionally well, even if the couch wasn't as comfortable as the bed, but she just wanted to sleep here, and she probably felt used to it herself, having slept in the same room since she was a child and suddenly one day not sleeping in the same room, she would feel empty.

"Me too." Chuck was too tired last night, and it felt like there was something soft against her, like a pillow.

"Then, I'll go make breakfast and then we'll go to the square together," Yvette said that it was almost time, she had to go to the office.