CHAPTER - 38

Hearing his father's words in public, Wilbur felt even more embarrassed. He gritted his teeth and stood up. "Dad, you've gone too far today!"

He glared at Chuck with hatred, turned around and left.

"Bastard, if you walk out of this door today, I'll disown you!" Harold was extremely pissed that he snapped and lashed out at his son. He kept observing Chuck's expression to see whether he was angry or not. Would he call that person if he was?

Wilbur stopped in his tracks and turned around angrily, "Dad, who is he? How dare you call him a young master? This sickens me! Our family has more than one billion dollars. Why should we call him young master?"

Harold was both annoyed and furious. Indeed, one billion dollars is a lot of money, but it is only a drop in the ocean in that person's eyes. How could his son still show off?

He held back his urge to beat his bratty son to death. "Listen carefully, I call him a young master because we..."

"Forget it!" Chuck came over and interrupted Harold.

"You shut up! Dad, continue, what did we do? And what does it have to do with him?" Wilbur glared at Chuck and asked.

Harold really wanted to say: Bastard, our square was taken over by him, and he even knows that person. Our family's one billion dollars is nothing in his eyes! You were only able to say so much because he allowed you to. If I don't call him young master, then what should I call him?

However, Chuck had already said last night that he didn't want others to know his identity. If he said it now, with a mouth like his son's, everyone will know within an hour. Wouldn't that be more offensive to Chuck?

However, knowing Chuck, Harold sighed and said,

"Nothing!"

Wilbur frowned. Although he was still upset, since his father had taken a step back, he still walked over to him. After all, his father would not be so respectful to ordinary people. Was Chuck Cannon really richer than his family, and had a lot more money? Is that why his father called him a young master?

Wilbur doubted it since Chuck really didn't look like it! "Dad, I don't want the cheapest car!" Wilbur tried to reason with his father.

"What are you still blabbering about? If Young Master Cannon drives that car, you should drive the cheapest one. Do you hear me?" Harold's words didn't budge at all.

Wilbur was about to snap back, but when he saw his father raising his hand, he gritted his teeth and nodded. "Yes."

"From today onwards, if you dare to be disrespectful to Young Master Cannon, I'll disown you straight away!" Harold threatened coldly.

"Dad, don't hit me. I will keep that in mind." Wilbur said in a hurry. Hearing this, Harold sighed in relief.

"Director Wendel, are you sure you want the cheapest one?" Charlotte confirmed once again.

"Yes, how much is the cheapest one?" Harold nodded in response.

"We've got a discount for the BMW one series. It's worth less than two hundred thousand in total, but it has the lowest specs..." Charlotte said.