CHAPTER - 134

Lara was completely dumbfounded, and she was as stupid as if she had been struck by thunder.
She just thought that Chuck's car was bought by Yolanda, and he took it out to force it, but now... of course, she knows this car worth millions of dollars, can Yolanda afford such an expensive car?

Is it true that Chuck is really the Local Tyrant?

But how is this possible? He has always been so poor, how could it be so rich at once?
Lara couldn't figure it out, she was completely shocked.
In such a moment, she was extremely confused, is Chuck really a hanging wire? Lara has shaken her head in her heart and denied it. When he appeared in front of her with a new look, he really changed.
He doesn't used to be handsome, but now he was rich and handsome.
This feeling is completely different. she regretted it. Why didn't she agree to sleep with him at that time?
And also......
She once imagined that the "Local Tyrant" is chuck's appearance, but now he really is, then does she really like chuck?
Lara was completely unable to describe her mood at the moment, as if she had eaten Huanglian, she could hardly speak.
Charlotte was different. She was a little surprised. When did chuck actually buy such a new car again? You know, this car can really buy two BMW seven series.
He is really rich!
"See, I can afford the BMW 7 Series!" he said.
Lara was speechless for a moment. She felt so embarrassed that she always called such a wealthy chuck as a hanging wire.
"I..." Lara didn't even know what to say.
She dare not look at him anymore.
He walked over, Lara's face was white, her eyes were red, and tears were coming out. She felt that she could not face him, "I'm sorry, sorry..."
Charlotte had a complex look and kept her head silently.
He glanced at Lara and turned to leave, but Lara held him and begged, "Chuck, I used to be bad, I'm sorry for you, please don't send out my photos, please. ..."
He originally had this plan, otherwise, he would not add so many groups, but at that time, thinking that doing so would hurt Lara too much, it may directly cause her to collapse to suicide, he hates her, but never thought about letting Lara die.
So he doesn't plan to do this now.
"I beg you, don't do this," Lara cried, and the tears flowed.
She felt very exhausted as she liked the "Local Tyrant". She liked him but he was the person she hated most...
"You can do anything for me, just don't send out my picture," Lara then pleaded.
He looked at her. Lara, who used to be arrogant, thought about asking for one day?
"Will you still drag in front of me?" Chuck asked.
"No, I will definitely not," Lara shook her head.
He is so rich, where else can she pull, she now regrets what she said to him before, she still dare not look at him.
"That line, I will not send your picture." he shook his head.
Lara let out a sigh of relief, but asked tentatively, "What conditions are needed?"
Chuck looked at her.
"I..." Lara supported him.
"No, I never thought to sleep with you," Chuck shook his head and opened the door to sit in.
Lara froze, never thought of sleeping with her? ...
Suddenly, her tears could not stop.
Chuck drove, but happened to see Yolanda working overtime took the elevator down, Yolanda was also surprised, but soon returned to normal.
Charlotte and Lara looked at Yolanda in a dress, exquisite high heels, slender legs, she was so beautiful...
Beautiful women with sports cars, the two of them... seem to be perfect!

In this way, it is not Yolanda who raised Chuck, but Chuck landed on Yolanda?

Lara was even more sluggish.
Chuck said to Yolanda, "I'll take you back to school,"
Too late, a girl is not safe.
"I... OK," Yolanda opened the door and sat in. Chuck's throttle blew, and he took the landing away from the square. The roar of the engine went away.
Chuck left.
Lara and Charlotte stayed in place for a long time, Charlotte sighed, chuck was able to afford such an expensive car, and his richness exceeded her previous estimate.
"Cousin, didn't I dream?..." Lara was at a loss, muttering to herself.
"No, all this is true," Charlotte said.
Lara cried again, and tears shed like this."Lara, did you really like him?" Charlotte comforted and asked, Lara's expression, telling Charlotte, it was true, Lara just saw Yolanda getting in the car.

"I, I don't know, I..." Lara shook her head. The kind of carelessness was true. Did she really like him?

Lara shed more tears......

"Won't you go back to school?" Chuck was surprised because the time was already very late. Yolanda, a person with very standard living hours, would be a night owl today?

"Well, I sent my baby today to celebrate at the bar, so I'm going to participate," Yolanda said. She didn't want to get on Chuck's car just now, but he invited her, and she couldn't easily refuse.
Chuck asked what bar was she going? Yolanda said the name, and he said it would be better to send her over, and it was not too far anyway.
"Thank you." she smiled.
"It's okay," he called and asked what happened after she planned to send her.
When passing by a bar, Yolanda said, "I sent it, it was originally planned to be run in this bar, but this bar is under renovation recently, so I changed a place..."

Yolanda said so, he moved, is this not his mother's bar? The last time she bought it, his mother said that it would be luxuriously decorated. Now it seems that it has been fully started. It is estimated that it will take some time.

"I heard that this bar has changed its owner, so it was renovated. Those who can turn down here are absolutely worth it," Yolanda looked at and said.

He smiled, he is afraid she didn't know how much money his mother had.
"What are you laughing at? Did you turn this bar down?" Yolanda's eyes lit up, because Chuck's expression told her that she was able to fully acquire City Square, so what is the next bar!

"No, I didn't turn it," Chuck shook his head, it wasn't originally, his mother turned.

And it was bought directly. According to the decoration of the current scale, the luxury of the bar may be ranked in the entire country.

"Oh." Yolanda nodded, thinking she was thinking too much.

Soon he arrived at the bar that Yolanda said, and opened the door of the car, "Thank you."

"It's okay," he shook his head.

Yolanda turned and walked into the bar, chuck was about to leave, but when seeing the seat, Yolanda's bag was not taken, he could only park the car by the roadside, and then took the bag into the bar.
Many of the beauties exposed in the clothes looked popular. Chuck saw Yolanda from afar, but the music was too noisy, chuck yelled, and she didn't hear it. he had no choice but to catch up with her bag.
Seeing that she entered a private room, he was naturally ready to go, but just a few people came out.

"Who are you? Took the wrong box."

"Yeah, looking so strange, you want to go in, eat and drink, right?"

The two men and women looked at chuck with a strange tone of voice.

"My friend is inside, I have to give her something." chuck said.

"Who is your friend? If you can't tell the name, you can leave here quickly!" one of the round-headed youths said unkindly.

"Yolanda."

"What, Yolanda? Are you a friend of the goddess Yolanda?"

"Isn't it possible, isn't Yolanda's boyfriend that rich second-generation (William Yuri)? I've seen it, not him."

Several of them immediately doubted and looked bad. They didn't believe that chuck would know such a beautiful Yolanda.

"You just call her," Chuck was helpless.

"Yes, I will call her, but if she doesn't know you, don't blame me for slapping you!" The round-headed young man pushed the door of the booth impatiently and yelled, "Yolanda, someone is looking for you!"

Several other people disdain, do you really know Yolanda? This person definitely wants to go in and eat and drink.