CHAPTER - 108

Susan Shangxue's words made Yvette conquer. Did she ask herself to change her boyfriend?

She sighed, how would she change now? Chuck and Zelda Maine are living together, are they still eligible to change?

"No, I won't change it," Yvette shook her head.

She also didn't know what she thought in her heart. Chuck was different now and changed. He didn't dare to touch her when he slept on the same bed before. Now he is changing and he starts to look at her body like a man.

Possibly, Chuck will do something to herself that day, will he refuse?

After all, she used to have expectations when she was fifteen or sixteen, but after being disappointed all the time, Yvette really couldn't figure out what he thought.

However, she didn't want to let go. She was five or six years older than Chuck, and she took care of her by herself.

"Why don't you change it? Yvette, don't wrong yourself anymore. What do you think you are doing now? You only rent a thousand for a necklace. This kind of necklace is not worthy of yours!" Susan Shangxue said bitterly.

"This necklace is good," Yvette whispered softly. Although this necklace is not as beautiful as one rent for tens of thousands a night, it is good.

"What's so good? Your temperament is not expensive to wear several million necklaces."

"Really good," Yvette repeated.

She understood what Susan Shangxue meant and asked herself to find a rich person. She had thought about this problem before. Why is she so tired? When she was studying, there was no shortage of suitors at all, but Yvette felt that since she was Chuck's wife, and she slept together every day, she will not go out to look for it, what was that?

It's not a woman's way! She felt very sick.

She has been insisting, but Chuck's weakness has made her unable to persist for the past two years. She is thinking of separating, but she never expected that Chuck has changed and is a little man...

"Yvette, everyone is a woman, how are you doing well, can't I see if you are also a woman? Now I haven't seen your boyfriend, but seeing you now, I am very especially disappointed to your boyfriend, really, very disappointed! Such a man, I will never be with him, not one day, Yvette, you tell me the truth, does your boyfriend give you money every month?" Susan Shangxue Said seriously.

"Why should he give me money? Although I didn't make much money myself, I had enough, he didn't need to give me money," Yvette shook his head.

In fact, Chuck's annual tuition fees are paid by Yvette.

"That's not given? Oh my god! What do you want to do with such a man?" Susan Shangxue was surprised!

Is Yvette still raising her man? This is really ruining the three views, a big man actually wants a woman to raise? Why is this so shameless?