CHAPTER - 149

These villagers are really dumbfounded. Where have they seen this kind of scene? They don't even know Rolls-Royce, but they think this car should be expensive.

The people who surrounded them all looked cold, like the old hands of the ancient swordsmen. This was a breath of fear that enveloped them!

Panic! Just now they were arrogant and now they began to panic!

Panicked, surrounded by fright, the bird was silent, and dare not make any sound!

Especially the young Master Zhou who was on the phone, he was stunned. He looked at the scene with wide eyes and his eyes were about to fall out. He shivered subconsciously.

The customized version of Rolls-Royce, like a long-long off-road vehicle, with so many people trained down, this is a picture he has never seen before, domineering! amazing! Seems to devour everything!

All this, Master Zhou clearly knows what this means, and it means that this person sitting in the Rolls-Royce car is particularly terrifying!

He can't afford it!

The key is what the person in the car just said? Could it be said that the man who beat himself with a stick just now is her son?

Master Zhou's heart is about to jump out!

"Hey, son, why don't you talk?? Where are you? I'll call thirty people now, and her mother dare to bully my son? See if I don't interrupt his dog legs! ... Hey, talk, why not talking?" On the phone is the angry voice of Master Zhou's father.

Master Zhou shivered.

"Are you calling someone?" There was a cold voice in the car.

This voice fell into Master Zhou's ears, making him tremble more violently. He was terrified to hang up the phone, but his trembling finger was wrong, it was hands-free!

The angry voice in the phone suddenly sounded in the silent atmosphere of the bird.

"Son, talk, who bullied you,I will call Shi Che Ren and will kill his whole family! Tie his family! I will even let his ancestral grave talk!! Son!"

The voice rang around in this way, and this anger seemed very empty and small at this moment!

The air is filled with killing intent! This is the murderous intention of these well-trained people!

The air is about to freeze.

"Dad, don't say it, Dad..." Master Zhou knelt down and threw himself down.

Fear spread in his heart, his dad called people over, but what's the use? With so many people surrounding him, the distant water cannot save the near fire!

"Don't say anything? Son, what are you afraid of? No one dares to annoy our family, say, who is this man, and I will come over to fix him myself!"

"Full me?" There was a cold voice in the car.

"Who? Who's talking?" Father of Zhou Shao yelled.