CHAPTER - 126

Yvette Jordan was speechless. She said in a serious tone, "Stop causing trouble!"

How could this be possible? Queenie would not be willing to do so even if Yvette agreed to let Chuck stay. Moreover, Queenie did not know about her relationship with Chuck.

Also, this would definitely stir an uproar in the school because Yvette was Chuck's teacher.

"Please go back now. Isn't Zelda waiting for you at home?" Yvette said.

"That house is really mine." Chuck was speechless.

"Yup. She bought it for you, right?" Yvette said while looking at Chuck.

Chuck sighed and shook his head. "Well, you can say whatever you like. Anyway, I'm going home with you today."

"No way. Queenie will go home with me. There is no place for you." Yvette said.

However, she gave up when she saw Chuck stay silent. She remembered that she had to coax him when he was a child. After hesitating for a moment, she said softly, "Alright, I'll let you come over to my house tomorrow. Is that okay?"

Chuck smiled and thought that Yvette had finally given in.

However, his desire was getting stronger. Thinking about having some sexual touch with Yvette in front of Queenie, he felt excited.

"No, I must go to your house today," Chuck said.

"I'll be angry if you keep acting like this," Yvette said in a serious tone.

"I'll follow you back even if it makes you angry," Chuck said with a smile.

He knew Yvette's personality. She wouldn't take the initiative to do these. He had to force her. He would not retreat at all. Otherwise, he would lose his chance.

Chuck didn't really need to have sex with Yvette.

He could just have some sexual touch with her. He swore he would not let this opportunity slip by his fingers.

"You!" Yvette said.

Yvette sighed and looked at Chuck resentfully.

"How should I explain this to Queenie?" She asked.

"Well, you can just tell her that I don't have a place to stay. I'll sleep on the sofa tonight. Don't worry, I believe Queenie will not tell anyone else about this." Chuck said.

Yvette remained silent. "Well, you have to go home if she doesn't agree. Do you hear me?" She said.

Chuck nodded his head. He believed that Queenie would not object since she was such a good person.

Queenie felt strange when she saw Chuck talking to Yvette. Yvette came over and told her that Chuck had no place to stay.

Queenie was surprised. She looked at Chuck in disbelief. Did he want Yvette's help in pursuing herself?

Queenie was a little surprised. However, she was no longer in a good mood when she remembered what happened to her family.