CHAPTER - 12

"What are you doing here?" Yvette Jordan's brows furrowed. This was the Ministry of Housing. It was surprising to see Chuck Cannon in such a place.

"I'm doing a part-time job, learning how to transfer customers' ownership." Chuck came up randomly with an excuse. Otherwise, what could he tell Yvette?

"A part-time job?" The surprise on Yvette's face was swept away. It was logical for him to be doing a part-time job here. Or else, what other business would he have here?

"Since you have chosen to do this, then do it well. If you do it well, I've heard that the salary for an agent can be as much as over 10 thousand dollars,"

Yvette informed him with a look of resignation.

Chuck nodded, it was meaningless to him to have more than ten thousand per month now. If Yvette knew that he had bought over her house, what would she think?

The agent was momentarily stunned but soon understood Chuck's words. So, he smiled and said, "l see you two are acquainted. Yes, Chuck is a part-time agent. Today, I brought him here to let him get familiar with the process. Miss Jordan, would you prefer for him to follow you or..."

"Whatever," Yvette said coldly. Chuck heaved a sigh of relief.

Yvette looked around and was a little confused.

"Where is the person who bought my house?"

"The boss is very busy. He won't be able to come over today." The agent apologized.

Chuck was a little nervous because Yvette's brows knitted themselves deeply once again in a slight annoyance. "The agreement has already made. How can we transfer the ownership if he doesn't "Miss Jordan, don't worry? The boss has already told me to have Miss Jordan transfer the ownership to me first, and then I will transfer it to the boss," the agent said.

"Isn't it troublesome? When will that boss be free then? I am not in a hurry since the deposit has been paid anyways. I can wait for one or two days." Yvette's expression eased.

Chuck hurriedly winked at the real-estate agent.

"The boss has been busy recently, so he has asked me to do so. It is a little troublesome, but there is no other way. Don't worry, Miss Jordan. After the transfer today, the money will be immediately transferred to your account," the agent said.

Yvette thought for a few seconds and nodded.

"Well, that's fine, but who is the boss? He trusts you too much!"

"Haha, it's all because I'm trustworthy, isn't it?' The real-estate agent laughed.

"Trust is only one aspect. This person must be rich to not care about this amount of money, so he let you deal with it. There are many rich people in the city, and I know some of them. Who is this boss of yours? Maybe I know him." Yvette asked coldly.

Chuck glanced at the agent and laughed silently.

Indeed, they knew each other......

The real-estate agent smiled and then laughed. "Haha, I guess so. Anyway, this boss is young and promising, so Miss Jordan should know him,"