CHAPTER - 150

"No, husband, I'll take the bus." Yvette quickly shook her head.

But she was touched in her heart. He said that he would buy a car for her. A car is definitely not cheap. It may cost two or three hundred thousand to buy it for herself, but this money.

In the end, is it own by Chuck, or is it from another woman?

Yvette is too entangled at this point. If it's from Zelda Maine or the money of the Rolls-Royce woman, Yvette would never want it.

Not to mention how expensive it is to buy a car now? It's better to save a little bit. She thought about it just now and sold the car. She would save money and waits for her company to build up, then she buy it again.

"Her husband, don't need to buy it. I'm going to take the bus. I'm honest." Yvette looked at Chuck helplessly, and she repeated the words just now.

"Wife, I can afford any car you want. just tell me, I can afford it," Chuck said. Yvette was worried that Chuck couldn't afford it? Now I'll call my mother, it's okay to buy it in a 4s store. How can I not afford a car?

"Really, husband."

"Wife, you started the company, how can you go there without a car? Your company is so far away from home." Chuck said.

"It's the same as taking the bus, you might as well buy a car for yourself," Yvette said.

When she was at the airport last time, Chuck said that he had a car, but she didn't see it when she went to the parking lot.

"I have a car, I have a BMW, and..." Chuck is speechless. He has a BMW 7 series and a Porsche. Two cars are temporarily enough. When his movie makes money, the square makes money, then He will consider buying other cars, Rolls-Royce, Maybach, these Chuck will also consider buying.

He is the second generation of super-wealthy men who are serious and have no problem buying dozens or hundreds.

"Husband!" Yvette was serious.

"You don't believe me, you go with me now..." Chuck said, and Yvette came over and bit her lip, "Don't talk about it husband, are you going to sleep here today?"

She didn't want to listen. She suddenly felt that she was too incapable. Zelda Maine could buy a car for him, but she couldn't afford it. Chuck was smaller than her.

Sister love, shouldn't it?

Chuck considered that if Queenie was alone, then Chuck certainly had no problem sleeping, but Queenie's younger sister was originally living in a bedroom and living room. It would be inappropriate for him to sleep again.

"I will go back home to sleep well."Chuck thought and said.

"Well, be careful on the road."

"Wife, you come to my house and sleep well, I..." Chuck was excited.

"Not good."

Yvette shook her head. The house was owned by Zelda. How would she go to sleep? How embarrassing is it if Zelda Maine comes back?