CHAPTER - 116

At the Chamber of Commerce venue, the atmosphere was freezing!

No one spoke and the huge scene was silent! The needle drop can be heard!

Yvette was really stunned. The shock for her in more than ten seconds was beyond description. The person called by Xu Zhongqing actually beat him, and Kalista, who was so arrogant just now, is now kneeling to Chuck. She was full of fear.

How is this going?

Yvette was lost for a moment.

She has watched Chuck grow up since he was a child. Until recently, Chuck has been so ordinary for more than ten years, but recently, Chuck has suddenly changed, moved out, and has a whole new look. He knows the restaurant owner Zelda Maine and even the school flower Yolanda. They knew each other but now...in this capital city.

Can he actually make people kneel down?

What happened to Chuck recently?

Yvette couldn't understand it anymore. You should know that this is the capital city, not the sea market. Can Zelda Maine's name still work here?

It should not work, so what is going on?

All these questions made Yvette completely stunned. What happened to her husband recently?

This transformation can be said to be upside down!

Susan Shangxue, who was already desperate just now, walked over with her mouth in a daze. She couldn't believe it. She thought it was an illusion in despair, but isn't it, the solidified atmosphere at the scene is so real, how could it be an illusion?

"Yvette... Yvette... Is this really your boyfriend?"

Susan Shangxue's voice was trembling.

Yvette recovered, and gave a light gratitude.

"But, doesn't your boyfriend eat soft rice? Isn't it impossible? How could..." Susan Shangxue couldn't say it anymore.

Chuck's face was so calm at this time. She had never seen this feeling on anyone's face. Is such a person really useless and a soft-boiled man?

Susan Shangxue questioned herself.

"I said, he didn't eat soft rice, he just..." Yvette shook her head.

Yvette felt that Chuck definitely encountered something recently.

Susan Shangxue couldn't say a word when she came to her lips, she actually underestimated Chuck?

Are you qualified?

If it weren't for Chuck, then she might be beaten badly today.

She looked at this indifferent man from a distance. For a moment, she was a little envious of Yvette, and she found her boyfriend so good.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Kalista kowtowed to Chuck!

She was terrified, but her dad's screaming on the phone, who was hit by this?