CHAPTER - 147

The top floor of the Luna Hotel!

Sitting on the sofa, Karen Lee smiled and called Logan from the capital.

"You said Chuck invested in your movie?" It wasn't a surprise when Logan spoke to her just now.

"That's right, it looks Karenke filming will start soon."

"Then how much has been invested? Chuck shouldn't have much money left." Karen Lee asked.

"Quite a lot."

"A lot?" Karen Lee smiled, but she knew roughly how much money Chuck had, maybe just two or three million, but this was for a Karenterary film. Come to that, it was okay.

"Well, he gave me all the money, and when he looks Karenke he's full of confidence."

"Yeah?" Karen Lee smiled Karenghtly and entered the entertainment industry.

"Yes, very confident."

"Confidence is confident, but you don't want to lose the movie at the time, you also give him a separate share of the dividends, or else this won't work." Karen Lee was serious.

She but knew Logan's character, too gentle, Chuck went to the capital once, I don't know what to spoil Chuck into, after all, Logan is ten years older than Chuck, would have been quite good to be Chuck's sister.

But she insisted on calling Karen as her sister, this point Karen Lee was also helpless.

"It won't."

"Really won't?"

"Well? Well, I do, but I won't if you say so, Sister Karen ."

Karen is helpless, really want? She didn't be Karen eve it.

"By the way, I saw Chuck's wife Yvette, you've been back for so long, you should have gone to see her too, right?"

"No." Karen Lee shook her head.

"Why, is something missing?"

Karen Lee said after the silence, "Yvette this girl, from the first day she was with Chuck, I knew and have been keeping an eye on her every move, but I'm a bit suspicious of the girl's identity."

"Suspicious of identity? What do you mean, Sister Karen? Isn't Yvette an orphan with no father or mother?" Logan's voice was surprised.

"Apparently, but who knows if there's anything else? You should know how many enemies I've had over the years. When Grandpa of Chuck brought Yvette home on a whim, I meant to immediately...

Let her leave and I'll make other arrangements for her to grow up with food and clothing, and I'll give her another sum of money to Yvette on her own when she grows up, too. But, when she was a child, this girl when she saw her and wouldn't let her go, and when this girl left she cried and screamed, so what could I do? I can only agree that it's good that the girl is clean after all these years, but every day that I don't figure out who this girl's parents are can't even feel at ease, I'll have to pay special attention to her to do so."