CHAPTER - 107

Zabrina was stunned. He, he actually has the room card for the presidential suite? This night it costs fifty-eight thousand.

Zabrina thought she was wrong, but Chuck had already entered. Zabrina was surprised for a few seconds, and her brows frowned.

This person started first-class with himself and kept drinking Coke to attract his attention. Yes, this kind of strange behaviour really attracted himself, and then he got off the plane and grabbed the car with himself. This is to show up, and use this A way to make yourself nasty!

He took it on the spot, he did not know how to repent, and now he is here again, and lives near his room? Do you know how much this house costs for one night?

How much is enough to save?

I'm afraid this person is really perverted, the perverted crazy chasing star, you have to be careful!

Zabrina used the door card to open the door vigilantly, then immediately locked it, and used a chair to top the door, just in case, what can't be done with such a perversion!

Zabrina doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. Does she have such a fan?

OK, see if you can live tomorrow?

It takes more than one hundred thousand for two nights. He only needs to endure one night, and he will definitely not be able to live back tomorrow.

Zabrina took a bath and slept on the bed. Although it meant that she had to attend a party someday and had to keep her spirits up, meeting Chuck made her too upset and couldn't sleep at all.

WeChat contacts its own broker.

"The pervert just appeared again, just now..." Zabrina said.

"What? So perverted, Zabrina, be careful. People nowadays are very bad. Call the police when necessary!"

"Well, I know, alas, how can I have such a fan? It's terrifying!"

"Zabrina, you are very popular lately. There are too many people who like you. Occasionally there are a few abnormal and weird ones that are too normal, but it's okay. This kind of person has absolutely no money. It's best to live one night. Oh my god, now I'm done pretending to be in front of you, I guess it hurts to cry in the room at this time!"

"Haha, it's best to cry, cry to death, who told him to like me so abnormally? How terrible?"

Zabrina is in a better mood, and there is nothing to worry about. He will definitely leave tomorrow by himself because this kind of house is not something a pervert can afford to open continuously!

"Hey, pervert? I think he likes you so much, he must be in the toilet with your photo at this time!"

"Ah? Perverted, so perverted?" Zabrina was annoyed, feeling that her hair was all standing upright.

"Sure... it's hard to open a presidential suite, so you can't waste time, right?"

"Don't say it, it's really disgusting!!" Zabrina didn't want to talk anymore, because it was disgusting!

...

Chuck got up early in the morning, he had already called Betty to ask, Yvette is now studying in her classmate's company.