CHAPTER - 141

Lara was dumbfounded, and her face was incredible.

How could this be possible?

Yvette has only recently treated Chuck a little bit. How can she become his wife in just a few days?

How could it be so fast?

"What are you talking about! Teacher Yvette is your wife??... You! Chuck are you sick? Or am I a three-year-old child? Do you think she will become your wife after you catch Teacher Yvette?" Lara shook her head.

She didn't say the last half of the sentence

Do you think you are rich? Others may look for your money but Ms. Yvette does not worship money. You can catch up with Ms. Yvette. There are many routines. Ms. Yvette is too simple to be deceived by you.

Chuck Cannon frowned, did Lara actually believe that Yvette was Chuck's wife?

"Let Teacher Yvette know that you play with her, do you still think she will be your wife? Don't say she's a wife, girlfriend, teacher."

"I didn't play with her, she is really my wife," Chuck said, why Lara didn't believe it?

"Okay, a marriage certificate! Show me the marriage certificate, and I will believe you!" Lara reached out.

Chuck was helpless. He and Yvette didn't have a marriage certificate. They slept to the present when they were young. Not to mention at Chuck's age, it is impossible to have a marriage certificate.

Seeing Chuck didn't say anything, the pain in Lara's heart came out. He is really is a big liar! This is deceiving!

"No, you are a liar!" Lara thought that Chuck was the result of a "Local Tyrant" who lied to her, and she shouldn't get a fight.

"I have to be clear, I don't have age to have a marriage certificate," Chuck said, the two have been sleeping together for so long, isn't she, his wife?

"That's gone?"

Lara groaned, "You said you're used to cheating? Do you want to lie to me? You still call her wife without a marriage certificate, do you rich second generation do like this right? You called Teacher Yvette your wife, Chuck. The teacher will certainly ignore you."

"Whatever you say." Chuck was too lazy to care about her. Otherwise, let's go on like this. Could it be that Yvette Jordan would come over to confront? No need, Yvette will be embarrassed.

"You are a liar! It's just that you have chased Teacher Yvette, and you said that she is your wife. Do you know how many people chased Teacher Yvette?" Lara sneered.

Chuck doesn't want to talk to her anymore. Yvette Jordan is indeed chased by many people, but Yvette is still intact until now, enough to prove that Yvette doesn't like these people. Yvette worked hard enough herself. She likes to use her own money.

"Someday Teacher Yvette will find out that you are a liar then she will break up with you, absolutely, still you call her wife?!" Lara grunted.

She whispered in her heart When the teacher Yvette gets angry with you, you will be miserable, even dares to play with the teacher!