CHAPTER - 6

"What the f*ck are you saying? Didn't you say it was your treat? I even asked you before ordering didn't l? When I invited people over you also agreed to it, and now you're trying to pretend nothing happened?" Lara Jean was furious and pointed angrily at Chuck Cannon.

Conrad Lee's face darkened. Moon Cherise, Tia Thomas, and their boyfriends didn't look well either. They just came here for a free meal and didn't want to pay a penny. Unexpectedly, they encountered such a thing, Lara cried out suddenly and everyone in the restaurant stared at them.

They felt so embarrassed.

"You've lent me some money, so it's reasonable for me to treat you. Now that I've treated you, you should settle the rest by yourself. I don't know these people, and I don't have the interests of treating strangers." Chuck stood up.

Lara was so angry that she was going crazy!

F*ck you, are you trying to play tricks on us?"

Conrad glared at Chuck. Was he being forced to pay the remaining 6000 dollars himself?

"I'm sorry. but I don't know you!" Chuck looked at Conrad. He wouldn't have dared to do that previously, but now that he had money, he wasn't afraid of anyone!

Conrad stared at Chuck, clenching his fists, but he frowned. Chuck, who used to be timid, was not afraid of him? This kind of calmness...

"F*ck, loser, putting on airs? You don't have money to pay for this meal?" Lara burst out in fury.

"This person is just reluctant to pay. He did it on purpose. This sort of person even exists, if you don't have money don't put on airs then, huh? This is such a disgusting attitude." Moon shook her head angrily. Being looked at by people around her made her feel so ashamed.

"That's right! What kind of person are you? You refuse to pay for a treat! How could there be such a shameless person like you? It sickens me!" Tia was not polite at all.

Lara continued chastising Chuck in a blast of rage, "F*ck, you have the guts to dupe me? No matter what, you have to pay, whether you want to or not."

"In that case, that means you'll treat everyone here to a meal?" Chuck chuckled. His calmness surprised the people around him!

"Damn it, are you deaf? When did I say that I'll treat them? Do I know them? Why should I treat them? I asked you to pay for us!" Lara was so angry that her face turned scarlet.

"You say you don't want to treat everyone here because you don't know them. Then, why should I treat your friends to a meal? Do I know them?"

Chuck retorted sharply.

"You! Hey!" Lara's face was as red as blood. She was going crazy!

Moon and Tia's expressions twitched, they were angry as well but they were rendered speechless.

"Poor f•ck! You're just a poor Lara cursed incoherently.

However, she was immediately shocked by her own words!

Chuck glanced at her. A poor f*ck? If she knew that his mother had given him five million dollars casually, would she still think that he was a poor f*ck?