CHAPTER - 67

Everyone was discussing it in the room. They were wondering who was it that deserved a gift from the KTV that cost more than 10,000 dollars.

In fact, the secretary's eyes were also wandering, searching for this person!

When he was in the office just now, the receptionist told him that the manager of the plaza had been here. He immediately went out to welcome her but Yolanda Lane had left and so he went around to look for her.

He was trying to get closed with Yolanda. After all, she is the plaza's new manager, and she was quite influential too since she was in charge of the recent renovation of the plaza. "It would be beneficial for the KTV or himself to befriend her", the secretary thought.

After he went over, Yolanda did not say much. She only politely thanked him for the arrangement for the students.

The secretary was indeed clever, he immediately asked whether there was any rich second generation among the group. Otherwise, why would the manager show up in person? Yolanda was stunned, she nodded while she said yes but she did not reveal who it was.

The secretary had no choice so he came back.

After thinking for a moment, he gave the boss a call and informed him that there was a rich second generation where the plaza's manager even came to serve in person. The rich second generation is very likely was somehow related to the owner of the plaza. He might be the son or nephew of the owner, so they wanted to be extra cautious and polite to him.

The KTV boss knew Wilbur Wendel, and he just happened to be having lunch and drinking with him.

After speaking of this matter, Wilbur on the spot asked what school they were from. The question was transferred back to the secretary, and he answered that the students were from the Design College.

Wilbur advised the boss to be careful as he knew that Chuck Cannon was also from the Design College. It probably was him that visited.

The boss immediately ordered them to follow the VIP's rule to welcome and serve them!

The secretary immediately did as he said but after looking around for some time, he didn't feel that there was anyone who looked like a rich second generation. He was helpless and confused.

The secretary couldn't be sure. "Enjoy your food. If you need anything, just let me know!" he said.

After that, the secretary left. However, when he was turning his head, he saw Chuck's strange face in the corner. He then suspected he might be the one.

He took a few more looks at his clothes. If they were an authentic brand, it would probably cost more than one hundred thousand dollars. It must be him! He was overjoyed and walked out without saying anything.

"Wow! Who is it that has such honour to be treated so well? Let me take a picture and post it on my moments. I can't wait to dig in the Emperor Fruit Platter!" one of the students cackled.

A girl immediately took out her mobile phone for a selfie and took a picture of the huge fruit plate. The other students also followed. They were very happy.

"Haha, I'm going to drink Lafite!" Another boy took a bottle of wine, pouted and took a selfie...

"l think it must be Lara who made the KTV's boss treat us. She was able to get the campus belle over, it must be her!" A classmate said enviously.