Finally here

I look at Peeta with wide eyes to see he has the same expression.

Shocked.

I always knew there was a big chance we'd have another set of twins.

The thing is, I never expected it.

"OMG" I hear peeta gasp as I squeeze his hand in pain.

"Peeta we don't have enough things." I breath out quickly.

"It's okay don't worry about that right now." peeta says handing our baby girl to the nurse so she can be checked over.

I push on the next contraction and its not long until I hear my second baby's cry.

"It's a boy." I hear the midwife say and I open my eyes to look at him.

He gets placed in my arms and peeta leans across to have a look.

10 fingers and 10 toes just like his sister.

He's perfect.

I look to see like willow he has my dark hair and when he first opens his eyes they are blue.

Just like peeta and Willows.

"He's perfect." peeta smiles from ear to ear.

"And a surprise." he says with a small laugh.

The midwife checked over our baby boy before I have them both placed in my arms.

I have the same feeling as what I had when I first held willow and noah together for the first time.

I'm overjoyed.

Tired but I couldn't be happier.

Even if our new baby boy was a surprise.

"Do you have names for them?" A doctor asks holding a sheet of paper.

We do have names for each because we had decided to have a name ready just in case it was a boy instead of a girl.

Since we have both we can use both names.

I look at peeta before speaking.

"Lily Madison." I say looking at my daughter who's sleeping in my arms.

"Peeta would you like to say our sons name?" I ask hopefully looking at him.

He smiles before answering.

"Tyler Jace." he says before carefully siting on the bed next to me.

I hand peeta our son and I see the smile on his face making me even happier.

I never thought I could be even happier than what I am right now.

There's a knock on the door before a doctor enters.

"You have visitors." she smiles before I see haymitch with willow and noah in his arms.

"Isn't that a surprise" he smirks straight away.

"I think we have only just got use to it ourself." peeta grins as haymitch walks closer.

"Their beautiful, do they have names?" He wonders slowly placing willow and Noah on the bed who look really confused.

"Lily Madison and Tyler Jace." we both reply before smiling at each other.

"Them names are amazing." he smiles.

"Baby." noah says pointing at his younger brother and sister.

"Good boy noah." peeta smiles and I see a smile pop on our older sons face happy of what's he's achieved.

Haymitch leaves us to spend sometime with our children.

I can't believe it.

Katniss Mellark is now the mother of 4 beautiful children.

Peeta leans in to give me a kiss before he whispers thank you against my lips.

"what for?" I ask with a small smile.

"For given my the greatest gift ever again, I love you so much and I love all of our kids and I could never be happier." peeta beams making my heart beat faster.

"I love you all too, forever and always." I reply before connecting my lips with his again.

We pull away to take in a moment with our children.

Willow Rose Mellark.

Noah Rye Mellark.

Lily Madison Mellark.

Tyler Jace Mellark.

I wish I could freeze this moment and live it forever.

Right now I know nothing could ruin this, my children and peeta are my everything.

I love them all so much.

Hey guys they are finally here.

Hope you like this chapter.

I would of updated sooner but my auntie had her second daughter today and named her Hannah Rachel.

I can't wait until I meet my new baby cousin.