Welcome home

"Katnis are you ready sweetheart?" Peeta asks using Haymitch's nickname for me.

"Yeah I'm coming." I call from the bathroom.

We're finally allowed to go home with lily and Tyler and I couldn't be happier.

The nurses let me clean up before I left so I would be more comfortable.

I open the door to see haymitch standing holding onto willow and Noahs hands.

Next to him is peeta with lily in the car seat we bought.

"Il carry Tyler." I say as peeta carefully puts him into my arms.

Thankfully we kept willow and Noahs carseats so Tyler has one two.

But since we didn't know we were having twins, haymitch didn't bring it.

Thankfully since it was dark out when I went into labour no one knows I've had the babies.

Peeta helps me into the car and we all buckle up.

It's quite a shorty journey hone, thankfully Tyler and lily didn't decide to cry out in hunger.

We carefully get the babies into the house and haymitch brings in willow and Noah who are still confused by everything.

I mean I would be to.

One day there is just them two and the next there's two babies screaming.

I sit down on the sofa holding a sleeping Tyler just as the phone rings.

Peeta rushed over to answer it so the babies don't wake up.

I hear him talking to someone before he places the phone down.

"Your mom and gale will be here tomorrow, she told me to tell you congratulations." he smiles before turning to haymitch.

I don't quite here what they say as willow comes over to sit next to me.

She smiles before leaving down to kiss Tyler's head making me aww.

I'm so glad willow and Noah are okay with the change.

I just hope they don't feel they are been left out since right now the babies will need more care since their so small.

Lily starts crying and peeta comes over to get her from the car seats.

"What were you and Haymitch talking about?" I ask before theirs a knock on the door.

Haymitch goes to answer it just as peeta smiles.

"While you were showering we ordered some more supplies for Tyler like clothes and a cot since we only got things ready for lily.

"Thank you." I say gratefully.

It feels like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

I'm so glad we have supplies for Tyler since he needs clothes and somewhere to sleep.

We would of got willow and Noah are bigger bed since they are growing but they are still so small.

They are only two and still fit in a cot and right now we aren't ready to move them into bigger beds.

The best thing to do it wait until Tyler and lily are over and make up a girls room and a boys.

Noah and Tyler in one room.

Willow and Lily in another.

It will make things a lot easier.

"Anytime, it should all be sorted now and if we need anything else we could always ask gale to go shopping with haymitch." peeta smiles rocking Lily in his arms who has now calmed down a little.

"Oh yeah they will love to spend time together." I say rolling my eyes.

"Haymitch and gale, great match." I continue earning a small laugh from peeta.

"How are you feeling?" He wonders sitting down next to me.

Willow goes to play with noah who doesn't seem bothered by anything that's happening today.

"I'm still sore but that's normal." I say and peeta nods his head.

"Well you did have to push another two kids out of yo-" peeta starts before he get cut off.

"Do you mind? I'm still here." haymitch grumbles making gagging noises.

"I was going to say 'you'." peeta states giving haymitch a look.

"Sure you were." he says pulling a face.

"Well anyway, I'm off. Tyler's things are ready in the bedroom, il guess il see you tomorrow." he says nodding his head.

"Thank you haymitch." I smile thankfully.

"Welcome sweetheart." he replies before waving goodbye.

"Bye Mitchy." willow and Noah shout waking up Tyler.

"Willow, noah you have to be quite." peeta says as they pout.

"Sorry." they both reply.

"It's fine peeta, they don't understand." I say before standing up.

"Where you going?" He wonders confused.

"To feet Tyler." I say walking towards the stairs.

"Il be back in 15 to get willow and Noah ready for bed." I smile before peeta replies.

"Take your time, you've only given birth this morning, you need to rest." he replies turning to face me.

"Im fine peeta honestly, I couldn't be happier." I say truthfully.

"Me neither." he answers before blowing me a kiss which I return before making my way up stairs.

Welcome home Tyler and Lily.

Your going to be safe here.

Nothing bad will happen, we will protect you.