Boxing day

"What time is the train suppose to be here?" Peeta wonders as we wait at the train station.

Annie and Johanna should be here really soon and they are staying until New Year's Day.

I haven't seen either of them in ages.

The last time I seen them was when willow and Noah were just new born.

Now they are 6 months and a half.

Time really does fly by and it won't be long until they are walking.

"In about 5 minutes." I smile holding onto willows small hands.

I have a hold of willow in the baby carrier while peeta has a hold of Noah.

It's very cold so we are all wrapped up and it's still quite snowy.

I hear the sound of a train and I turn to see one coming from district 4.

The train stops at the station with a puff of smoke.

The doors open and I hear a small child's scream and I know it's Finn.

"Katniss, I've missed you" Finn shouts running over.

He's got so much taller since I last seen him and he looks so much older even though he's only 6.

He hugs my legs not realising that I have a hold of willow.

"Finn be careful." Annie shouts before smiling widely.

"Haven't they just got so big." she smiles leaning down to kiss willows cheek before greeting Peeta and Noah.

"Who are they?" Finn wonders looking confused.

I guess he doesn't remember them as new born babies.

"This is willow." I say looking down at my daughter "and that's Noah." I say pointing at my son.

"They are cute." he says sweetly.

"You are to." I smile stroking his hair that matches his fathers.

"Wow brainless, you look good." I hear a voice coming from behind me.

I turn to see Johanna walking towards us looking happy.

What's up with her?

"Nice to see you to Jo." I smile as she gives me a side hug.

Yeah something is defiantly wrong I think to myself.

"Should we get home? it's getting colder?" I hear my husbands voice before I feel his hand in mine warming it up.

We start walking home together me holding peetas and and Finn holding tightly onto Annie's.

Finn almost slips over a few times but Annie has a good grip on him so he doesn't fall completely.

Johanna pulls one large suitcase through the snow which takes a lot because she is trailing behind

I'm just about to speak when I hear a scream making me spin around fast panicking.

I stop when I see Johanna lying on the suitcase with her head in the snow.

I can't help but laugh when I see her face full of snow look up.

Annie and peeta join in laughing and even Finn thinks it's the funniest thing ever.

"You okay there Johanna?" I ask trying to catch my breath.

"If you didn't have a baby right in front of you, Id have you for laughing." she mumbles standing up.

"Everyone else laughed." I say truthfully.

Knowing Johanna she will have a plan for revenge already lined up which makes me feel worried.

"You laughed first." she smirks standing up rubbing the snow from her clothes.

Peeta helps Johanna with the suitcase for the rest of the way home to the victors village.

As soon as we get inside we all sigh from the feel of the heat.

Johanna goes upstairs to change as me and peeta prepare hot chocolate.

I hand a cup to Annie and Johanna as Finn plays with willow and Noah as best as he can since they are only little.

"Now who wants their presents?" I ask making Finns eyes light up.

This is going to be a good week.