Trouble is just around the corner

"Peeta when are we leaving?" I ask looking up to him from the capital sofa.

"In a second love, just need to check something." he says before leaving the sitting room.

I sit for a few seconds before deciding to stand up.

I smooth out the dress I'm now wearing and wait for peeta to return.

I can peetas voice talking to a few other people who sound like my old prep team.

What is he up to?

Before I can think about anything else he returns with a huge smile on his face.

"What's with that smile?" I wonder but I can't help but smile myself.

Another thing with peeta, when he smiles you can't help but smile back no matter how sad your feeling.

"Just excited to spend a wonderful night with my wife." he grins before pecking my lips leaving them feeling all tingly.

"Come on beauty." he says connecting my hand with his and leading me out the door.

We leave only to be met by loads of camera men who need to get a real job.

As soon as they see us leaving they all try to get as close to us as possible.

I keep a tight grip on peetas hand afraid to let go.

They start shouting asking questions shoving the cameras in our face.

"Where's the babies?, How long are you staying here? How's the old drunk doing?"

Stupid questions that they don't even need to know about.

"Can you move out the way please." I hear peeta say as he pulls me closer.

He puts his hand around my waist as well as holding my hand protecting me as much as he can.

"Katniss marry me." a man shouts stepping in front of us.

I pull a face at him and peeta laughs at me before answering the random old man.

"Sorry dude, already beat you to it." peeta smirks before we start moving again.

"You cold?" Peeta asks ignoring the people still following us.

"I'm fine thank you" I say looking down at my warm coat.

"You sure? You can have mine as well." peeta smiles making me roll my eyes at him.

"I'm positive, id be selfish if I took yours as well." I say without thinking.

"Katniss, you wouldn't be selfish, In fact I offered so it would be totally fine if you wanted it." peeta says squeezing my hand that's still tightly holding his.

"I'm fine, i promise you." I reply kissing his cheek and I hear screaming coming from behind me.

Really? Have they never seen a woman kiss a mans cheek?

"We're here now." peeta whispers in my ear before opening the door to a restaurant.

I hear all the camera men groan since they know they can't come inside.

I smile to myself at the thought of them all having to wait outside in the cold just to get some pictures.

A woman who I'm guessing works there comes to the counter.

"Table for mr and Mrs Mellark." peeta says before the woman looks up really quickly.

"Oh my gosh, Katniss and peeta, what a honour it is to meet you." she says smiling widely.