New plan

After we finish Haymitch helps me and Peeta tidy up and after saying 'thank you' and 'see you soon' he leaves.

Peeta goes to watch some tv while I go upstairs to take a shower.

Before I leave to go to the bathroom I check the clock and see it says 10.05.

Plenty of time to see Annie, Johanna and Finn today since I couldn't yesterday.

I take a 10 minute shower making sure to wash every part of my body.

Taking a shower is one of my favourite things to do considering I used to take a bath in a small tub.

I get dried and change into some clean clothes. Tying my hair into my braid I leave the bathroom.

I go downstairs and join Peeta on the couch.

"Hey Johanna just called to see if you were feeling better." he says.

"What did you say?" I question.

"That you were fine so her and Annie planned for us all to go to the park with Finn and have a picnic." he says

"Sounds great, what time we meeting?" I ask.

"About 12." he answers. "apparently Finn is missing you." he adds which makes me smile.

"Aww I couldn't see him yesterday, did he miss you?" I ask leaning into Peeta.

"Nope, well if he did Johanna didn't say." he says pouting.

"Are you jealous?" I ask teasing him.

"As long as he doesn't pinch you off me I'm fine." he answers.

"Peeta he's a kid." I say laughing. "he's hardly going to pinch me." I add.

"He might." he says also laughing.

"He won't, you've got me." I say.

"forever?" he asks.

"Forever." I confirm.

We watch some tv and make up a picnic bag and leave the house ready to go meet everyone.

We walk across the road and before we get a chance to knock on the door Finn comes zooming out.

"Hi katniss, I missed you." he says hugging my leg.

"Hi Finn, I missed you to. I'm sorry I couldn't see you yesterday." I say crouching down to his height so I can hug him better.

"That's okay I get to see you now." he says making me smile.

"Hi Finn." I hear Peeta say behind me.

"Hi Peeta." Finn says taking a hold of my hand.

I look up at Peeta and see a pretend pout on his face. I think he wanted Finn to hug him as well.

Before I get the chance to say anything Annie and Johanna come out of the door and greet us.

"Hey brainless how you feeling?" Johanna asks as we start walking to the park.

"Much better than yesterday thanks to Peeta looking after me well enough." I answer squeezing Peetas hand.

I'm holding Peetas hand on one side and Finns on the other.

"He must be a good heeler, if you were only sick for one day." Annie says joining the conversation.

"That's what I said this morning." I says as we arrive to the park.

The park is new in district 12 not many kids or adults come here but it's great.

Before the war there wasn't anything compared to what there is now.

I don't think anyone would of had time to have fun because the games existed and people were starving.

We decide to eat straight away since it's lunch time.

Peeta gives out the cheese buns and sandwiches while I give out drinks and crisps for everyone.

We all compliment Peeta on the buns making him smile.

Finn makes a mess so I clean him up and help him out.

After dinner Annie says Finn could go and play and before she could finish her sentence he was already going down the slide.

Wow that kid has fast legs. He reminds me of Finnick so much.

I wish prim and Finnick could be here so much. Poor Finn is never going to see his dad but I try to stop thinking about that so I don't cry.

Annie and Johanna make small talk while me and Peeta lie back on the grass letting the sun come over us.

It's lovely and warm today. I just hope it's warm next week for the wedding as well.

My mind is drifting in different places when I feel a really cold, wet splash come over my face making me scream.

I shoot up out of Peetas arms to see Johanna, Annie, Peeta and Finnmlaughing at me.

I look down on my self and back up to the cup in Finns hand and work out the sneaky little kid has chucked water from the pond on me.

"That's it." I say getting up to chase him but he's already set off running.

I start chasing Finn and soon catch up to him but slow down to pretend that I can't catch him.

"I'm going to get you." I say making him laugh.

Eventually I catch him and bring him carefully to the ground tickling him.

"I'm sorry katniss, Peeta made me." he says making me stop.

"Who made you?" I question.

"Peeta. He told me if I did he would get me some sweets." he says sitting up.

"I'm going to get him." I tell Finn getting up but he stops me.

I look around and see we are quite far away from them so they can't hear us.

Finn brings me back to the floor and whispers something in my ear.

I'm confused for a moment but as soon as he's finished I understand what he was telling me.

A plan to get Peeta back for his water trick.