Cold and sickness

I woke up and my head was pounding.

Peeta wasn't next to me so I though my he was probably downstairs baking.

I tried to sit up but I felt so dizzy that I has to lye down again.

I felt my head only to feel boiling hot and I know then that I must have a temperature.

I try to get up to go and see Peeta but I really can't move because when I do it feels like I'm going to be sick.

Peeta comes upstairs and I'm guessing it's because I'm normally up right now.

"Hey katniss, are you okay?" he asks wondering into the bedroom.

"I'm fine." I say trying to hide the pain in both my head and stomach.

"I know you too well katniss and I can see from your face that something's up." he says

Damn it. I kinda forgot I was a rubbish lyre.

"Erm I've got a really bad head and stomach and I can't move." I say giving up.

Peeta vanishes for a moment as he heads into the bathroom.

I sit waiting for him to come back wondering what he's doing.

About a minute later he comes strolling back into the bedroom with what looks like a paracetamol and a glass of water.

"Here take these they should help you." he says handing me the table and water.

"Thank you." I say taking the table down in one gulp.

I lie back down on the bed as Peeta goes and takes the water away.

I an feel the tears starting because the pain is too much for me to coup.

Peeta comes back with a pancake on a plate in witch I'm guessing is for me.

When he sees that I'm crying, he places the place onto the bedside table and pulls me into his arms.

"Why are you crying?" he ask wiping the tears from my face.

"It hurts so much." I say starting to shake from the coldness.

Peeta pulls the blanket over me more but first gets in the covers so he can hold me better.

I feel his hand go under the bottom of my t shirt as he starts to rub small circles on my stomach making me sigh.

Normally if I wasn't feeling so shit I would of laughed when he touched my sides because I'm so ticklish.

But since I'm sick, it feels nice to have his warm hands soothing me.

And in seconds I start to feel so much better.

I guess it's just the effect he has on me.

And the smallest things ever like rubbing my stomach when I feel sick can make me feel a whole lot better.