What would i do without you?

When I wake I smell the similar smell of cheese buns. I smile at how kind Peeta is.

I remember Haymitch's words from before the quarter quell.

'You could live a thousand lives and you will never derserve that boy'

And I still to this day know that il never deserve him but I know I couldn't survive without him.

He means everything and even more to me.

I'm about to get up to go down to eat breakfast but I hear Peetas wonderful voice.

"Hey where do you think you going?" he asks in a teasing manner.

"I was going to go downstairs. How come your still home?" I ask him smiling.

"Well I decided that I could stay home today and hang out with my fiancé." he says making me blush.

"Are you sure they don't need you to work?" I ask him just wondering.

"Na, there's loads of workers there today." he answers.

"Come on now hop into bed and il give you this." he says walking towards it.

I jump into bed and wrap the blanket around me since it's cold.

He gives me the tray and I start chewing straight away and Peeta laughs.

"I'm going to go in the shower while you eat that and maybe we could go for a walk?" he questions.

"Alright" I say with my mouth full of cheese buns.

"Aww your so cute." he says getting up and yet again making me look like a tomato.

"Aww now your blushing." he continues making me look even more red if it's possible.

"Stoooooooooop pleaseeeee." I say dragging my words.

"Haha okay, well I'm gonna let you eat that now." he laughs kissing my forehead and going into the bathroom to shower.

I finish eating pretty quick and after I'm done I get changed into a plain t shirt and trousers.

Peeta comes out a couple of minutes later and he looks sexy with his hair still a little damp.

He's already changed so we go downstairs and put on our shoes ready to go out.

"You ready?" Peeta ask grabbing my hand.

"Yep" I answer smiling at him.

We walk downtown and as Peeta stops at a shop I stay out side because I get claustrophobic and it's quite a small shop.

I look up when I hear a sound and I see Gale walking around the corner.

I get up and start to walk away but he sees me and follows.

"Hey catshit" he says pushing me.

"Leave me alone" I shout to him.

He's about to hit me again when I here a voice.

Peetas voice.

"Don't you dare touch her" I hear him shout.

He walks over to Gale and pushes him off me and Peetas pretty strong so Gale falls to the floor.

Gale doesn't seem that hurt though so he gets up and punches Peeta in the cheek.

Peeta punches Gale back and they start wrestling and people are starting to stop and watch.

"Gale get off him now! stop." I start screaming at them to stop.

Gale somehow pushes Peeta to the floor and stands above him.

He's about to kick him when I see Haymitch grab Gale off him and he holds him so he can't hit again.

I help Peeta up and look on him to see if there's any serious damage.

He's only bleeding from his nose.

"What's going on here?" Haymitch asks sounding annoyed.

"He was going to hit Katniss." Peeta says grabbing me to protect me even though he's the one that's just been hurt.

"You what?" Haymitch asks now sounding angry.

"She should be mine!" Gale grumbles.

"That doesn't mean you should hit her. You don't deserve any girl if your going to treat them like that. Katniss belongs to Peeta."

Gale storms off looking angry but I couldn't care less about him.

"Thank you Haymitch." I say hugging him.

"Yeah thank you" Peeta says coming over to hug him also.

"You should get cleaned up" Haymitch says to Peeta.

"Il do it" I say grabbing Peetas hand again.

We say bye to Haymitch and I take Peeta quickly back home since there's blood dripping everywhere.

After he's cleaned we rest on the sofa watching one of my favourite movies.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks.

I give him a funny look as if to say what the hell.

"Why would I be mad at you?" I asked confused.

"Because I hit Gale" he says looking down.

I lift up his chin and look him right in the eyes. "You stuck up for me and you didn't have to."

"Of course I had to I wasn't going to let my girl get hurt, il always protect you." he says.

"I love you and I'm glad you hit him." I say leaning into him.

"I'm glad I hit him to, he deserved it." he says and he turns my head.

We automatically lean in and our lips touch making sparks fly and the similar feeling in my stomach comes again.

We break away and continue watching the movie we started.

Haymitch and Peeta were there for me earlier and I'm glad we still have each other because I don't no what I'd do without them.