Happening again

"We can check the baby and get a picture if you would like." the doctor says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah please." I smile sitting on the bed she's pointing at.

"Just pull up your top for me." she says pulling out the jel I remember from last time.

She rubs it on my stomach and it's only seconds before i see something small appear on the screen.

Mine and peetas baby.

"And there's your baby." she smiles moving the monitor around.

She presses a button and out comes a picture of the baby well peanut.

"Here you go." she says giving me a hanky to rub off the jel and the picture.

"Thank you." I say once she hands me the print off.

"Your welcome and congratulations, please book another appointment when you are 4 months pregnant." she smiles and I stand up.

"Okay and thank you again." I smile before leaving.

I feel the wind on my face as soon as I leave the doctors.

I take another look at the picture smiling.

It only looks like a peanut now but it's a baby, it's mine and peetas new baby.

I place the picture carefully in my coat pocket careful not to let go of it in the blowing wind.

I take a slow walk home remembering I need to be back before Peeta returns.

I don't know how'd Id explain why i was out when I'm really 'sick'

It's only 10 minutes before I arrive back at the victors village.

Luckily Haymich isn't outside to distract me so I get in the house pretty quickly.

I take off my shoes and coat before hanging it up.

I'd take the picture out but I wouldn't want Peeta seeing it.

I still haven't figured out how to tell him.

I hear footsteps and gus appears in front of me.

"Hi baby." I say picking him up before remembering I left him again.

"Gus, you better have not made a mess." I say checking around the house.

Once I'm certain that everything is fine I take him upstairs with me and change back into my pjs before climbing into bed.

It's only about 5 minutes before I hear the door opening and I know peetas home.

I hear him talking to willow and Noah and I'm guessing he's putting them in their bedroom to play.

We have a gate on the door so they won't be able to get out.

"Hey, how are you?" I hear Peeta ask as he enters the room.

"Hey, I'm good, feeling a lot better" i smile as he comes to sit on the bed.

"Good, has gus been keeping you company?" He asks stroking Gus' back.

"He has." I reply smiling a little.

"Has willow and Noah been okay?" I wonder.

"Yep they've been great, couldn't wait until they came home to see you." he says making me smile at the last part.

"I've missed them." I tell him honestly.

"Well I'm going to make tea and if your strong enough you can come and eat with us." he says and I nod my head.

"I'm strong enough." I say and he smiles.

"Okay, well you can wait here and il call you when it's ready" he says before standing up.

He starts to leave but I call his name stopping him in his tracks.

"Peeta" I say as he turns around.

"Yeah?" He asks facing me.

"How about we go to the meadow tomorrow?" I wonder hopefully.

"Only if your feeling okay." he says been the usual concerned husband he is.

But it's one of the many things I love about him.

"Im feeling great." I tell him honestly.

"Then we shall go to the meadow." he smiles blowing me a kiss before leaving the room to make tea.

Tomorrow, the meadow.

A perfect place to tell Peeta he's going to be a father again.