Payback

I woke up to the sound of buzzing. I'm confused at first but then u remember I had to get the water.

I turn over to see Peeta sound asleep and luckily his arms aren't really tight around me so it's easy to get out.

I check the clock to see it's 8.10 on the dot. Perfect.

I climb out of bed and carefully walk to the bathroom trying not to make a sound on the floor.

Luckily no sound is made and I make it to the bathroom clear.

Maybe all them times in the woods has really come to use since I'm use to not making a sound.

I turn the tap on and hold a large cup of water underneath it.

I make sure not to turn the tap on too much because it will make a really loud sound.

Once it's full I walk carefully back over to Peeta to see he's lying on his back.

I grab the camera from the side table to record it.

I promised Finn that I would and show him so that's what I'm going to do.

It might be good for me to laugh at something when I'm feeling down.

With one click of a button it's on and recording.

For a second I debate weather or not I should really be this mean.

But remembering what he did to me in front of people is enough to throw the whole cup of water right down his body from his head to his knees.

Peeta shoots up and screams just like a girl sounding like I did yesterday.

I can see it in his soaking eyes that he's going to chase me so I quickly turn off the camera and throw it on the bed with the cup and run downstairs.

Soon enough a dripping wet Peeta catches up to me and pulls me onto the ground.

I didn't really get a chance to laugh before because I was too busy recording and then running.

But looking at his wet hair all messed up and his clothes now wetting mine makes me laugh so hard.

"Do you think this is funny you sneaky little girl." he asks trying to be serious.

"Yessss I do." I say still laughing.

"What was that for?" he asks running his hand through his hair.

"It was payback for yesterday." I say smirking.

"Yesterday? that was Finn not me!" he exclaims.

"Nooo, you told Finn to do it." I say smiling at his face.

"I did not." Peeta says but I can see straight through him.

"I'm not stupid, I know you did." I answer.

"Arrrrr okay I did tell him but how'd you find out?" he asks

"Finn told me. Did you really think he was going to keep a secret from me?" I question.

"Nope, but it was worth a shot." He says helping me up.

"Now I know how Haymitch felt when you did it to him." he adds making me laugh.

"By the way Finn helped me come up with a plan to get you back." I say smirking at his shocked face.

"I'm going kill that kid." he says jokingly.

"You do know that we need to go and change the bed sheets now, there soaking wet." he says finally laughing.

"We will just put them in the dryer. I need to show Finn that video of you." I say walking upstairs to get the sheets.

"Let me guess, that was his idea to." he says pulling a face.

"You guessed right." I answered taking the sheets downstairs to put them into the dryer.

Peeta makes breakfast and gets changed while I took a shower.

After Im done we ate breakfast and I got changed ready to go out.

I took one last look at the video before joining my hand with Peetas and we left together to go and show Finn.