2 months later

I wait in the hall way listening to Peeta on the phone to Gale.

There's been loads of preparation but it's finally happening.

Johanna and Gale are getting married tomorrow and I can't wait for the wedding.

Effie and Haymitch are officially together and me and Peeta have finally come to terms with that.

It's still strange since durning the games they were always disagreeing with each other but I suppose me and Peeta didn't exactly agree on everything either.

We still don't.

Johanna is out with Annie getting her nails done and she's staying with us tonight.

I snap out of my thoughts when I see Peeta coming into the hallway with Willow and Noah by his feet.

I have the youngest twins in the pushchair waiting to go to the bakery.

Gale kindly asked Peeta to make the wedding cake and of course Peeta agreed straight away.

"You ready?" Peeta smiles widely.

"Yep, all sorted?" I wonder thinking about what Gale and Johanna wanted on the cake.

"Yeah, we better go, Annie and Johanna won't be long." Peeta replies.

"Finn come on, we're going now." I call to the small child who's watching tv in the living room.

Annie insisted on taking him but me and Peeta both said we'd watch him for the day.

We already have 4 kids too watch so 1 more won't matter.

Plus Finns a really good behaved child, we know he wouldn't be any bother.

I hear little footsteps before he arrives to where me and Peeta are.

"Auntie katniss? Could you please fasten my coat?" He asks shyly.

"Of course Finn." I smile before kneeing down to zip up his spider man coat.

"Thank you." he smiles before I stand to hold on the pushchair.

"Your welcome." I reply as Peeta opens the door.

Noah and willow walk in front with Finn while Peeta keeps an eye on them since I'm pushing the twins.

We arrive at the bakery and luckily there's no one outside since Peeta has a full cake to make in less than a day.

I know he would have made it sooner but Gale and Johanna didn't even know how big they wanted the cake to be.

Peeta opens the door and we all step in side and straight away the warmth hits us.

I take the kids to the play area at the back giving Peeta some space.

I help him to get the ingredients ready before going to sit at the back to watch the children play.

I would of stayed home with the kids but we haven't been out the house for a while.

Also I'm here if Peeta needs any help.

Not that I'd be able to help much with been a rubbish baker.

I guess I'm just here for support incase he wants my view on anything.

Also there's a huge chance that he might make some cakes for later.

Maybe even some cheese buns.

We spend most of the day at the bakery and after a few hours I hear Peeta calling me.

"Yeah?" I ask coming to the front desk.

Peeta stands to the side and I gasp when I see the wedding cake.

"Peeta that's amazing." I say in awe.

Obversely the cake me and Peeta had for our weeding was the best but this cake isn't far off of it.

"Thank you, I wasn't sure but I guess it will have to do." Peeta replies unsure.

"Peeta honestly, apart from our wedding cake, this one is the best I've even seen." I reply truthfully.

Peeta smiles at the memory of our cake.

"Shame we didn't get much of it." Peeta laughs and I join remembering the memory of when everyone dived in.

"When we get a chance to I might consider helping you make another one." I smile happily.

Peeta nods before bringing me into a hug.

I can't wait for the wedding tomorrow.

It's going to be perfect.

Hey guys what's up?

Who wants to get to know me more?
Ask questions in the comment section and il be sure to answer after the next chapter. 😀