Seeing stars

"Bye katniss, we will see you soon." Annie smiles giving me a goodbye hug.

"Buy Annie, have a good travel home." I say giving her a smile.

"Bye brainless and baby brainless." Johanna smirks giving me a quick hug and willow a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey she's not brainless." I smile bouncing willow on my hip.

"No she's baby fire and a that'd baby bread."she says pointing at noah who's with peeta saying goodbye to Effie and my prep team.

"Bye auntie katniss, have a good night." he smiles showing his little teeth.

"Bye Finn, have fun playing at home." I say and he grins excitedly.

Annie, Johanna, Finn, Effie and my prep team wave goodbye once more before heading out the door.

"Bye katniss, it was good seeing you again." gale smiles giving me a hug.

"Thanks for coming and good luck on finding your girl." i smile and he smirks back.

"Thanks catnip." he says referring back to my old nickname.

"Be a good girl for mommy." Gale says stroking Willows cheek.

"She's always a good girl." I answer for her since she's falling a sleep on my hip as my mom comes to join us.

"Katniss dear, I had a great time." my mom smiles bringing me into a long hug.

"Thanks for coming mom." I answer hugging her with one arm.

"Or corse, anything for my little grandchildren." she smiles pulling away.

"Il see you soon." I answer watching as she and gale make their way over to the door.

"Can't wait, I love you." she says putting her hand on the door.

"I love you too." I smile and she smiles back.

Gale and my mom wave bye to a very sleepy willow and noah before leaving.

Since her and gale live in the same district, they are travelling together.

I smile at Peeta before making me way to the stairs.

I hear loud footsteps behind me and I know he's following with noah.

I lay willow down on her changing table and change her into some new fluffy pjs.

I give her a kiss on the head before placing her into bed.

I'm about to leave when I see Noahs not setting as well.

"Here you go and get into bed and il meet you in a minute." I say taking noah out of his arms.

"I'm keeping you to that promise we made earlier." he smirks before leaving.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask Noah sitting down on the rocky chair.

"Birthday." he pouts nearly crying.

"Birthday finished, birthday next year." I say not expecting him to understand.

He smiles and I give him a kiss on the cheek and put him into bed, tucking him in.

"Night noah." I say looking to see he's drifting off.

I hear the door moving and I look down to see gus tiredly making his way into the room finding a spot on the floor to lie down.

I smile before i quietly walk out the door and shut it behind me.

I go into mine and peetas bedroom to see him lying on the bed.

As I walk closer I see he has his eyes closed and I know he's just pretending to sleep.

I quietly take off my t shirt and trousers before climbing into bed in just my underwear.

I lean over to give him a long kiss and whisper in his ear.

"Oh no, looks like Peeta is sleeping, katniss is just doing to have to sleep to." I say turning over waiting for a response.

It's only seconds before I feel the bed shifting.

"No katniss, peetas awake." he says pulling me closer to him.

I open my eyes and smile widely at him, I knew he would crack eventually.

We stare in each other's eyes for a few seconds of silence before I break it.

"So are you going to kiss me or are we going to look at each other all night?" I smirk and that's all it takes.

His lips connect to mine and I melt into him straight away.

He moves so that's he's lying more on top of me but doesn't put his whole weight on me.

He moves his hands from my cheek to my hair to undo my braid.

We pull away needing breath but that doesn't stop peeta.

He moves his lips to my neck making me moan loudly.

"Shh, you will wake the kids, even haymitch probably heard that." Peeta laughs quietly.

"Not someone I want to think about when I'm in bed with you." I say scrunching my nose.

"Good point." he says connecting his lips back to mine making me forget straight away.

I move my hands to the back of his hair pulling his face closer if possible.

I place on hand on his neck and his hands move to my back.

He easily unclasps my bra, good with experience.

It quickly ends up on the floor and his hand comes in contact with my right breast.

"So beautiful." he mumbles moving his lips back to my neck.

It's only minutes until our underwear find a space on the floor.

He places his hands on mine and moves them above my head.

"You ready?" He asks looking into my eyes.

Blue on grey.

"Ready." I reply still breathing heavily from our kiss.

He pushes in and we both moan forgetting noah and willow are next door.

He starts moving and it's not long until we're seeing stars.