Gobsmacked

When I get into the bathroom I locked the door and drop my towel to the floor.

I open the bag properly and pull out the gorgeous blue dress.

I pull out my bag from under the sink and grab out my matching lacy purple bra and underwear and pull them on.

I pull out the hairdryer and start combing through my hair and drying it at the same time.

My hair is quite thick so it's takes about 5 - 8 minutes to do so.

I have decided to leave my hair down naturally because Peeta likes it best that way for some random reason.

He always tells me this but I still put it in my braid anyway so I think he will be happy to see it down.

Once my hair so sorted I pull out the dress but end up staring at it for a while.

I don't normally wear dressed but for some reason I'm excited about tonight witch makes me excited about wearing the dress.

It's a beautiful dark blue with a frew studs around the top and it's about knee length witch is good so I can still see my feet.

I pull on the dress and it fits perfectly and I can officially say that Peeta has a good taste in clothes and I wouldn't mind letting him buy more.

I look in the mirror and feel like a different girl.

I don't see the weak girl from the seam who got picked twice to fight for her life and to handle an rebellion in witch she started by wanting to save the boy with the bread as well as herself.

Just by bringing out a few berries her life changed completely but finally turned into something good.

I don't see the girl who was looking for bits or food in trash cans or the one who was depressed by her dead sister and her lost lover.

I don't see the girl who lost all her friends from the rebellion even though She thinks about them all the time.

I see the girl who is now happy even though she's been through a lot, the girl who is happily married and still can't believe she is where she is right now.

I do miss prim but I know she will be happy for me with dad I just wish somehow her death didn't have to happen.

I also miss Finnick and Cinna and everyone else who died.

Thinking of Finnick makes me think of Finn witch makes me smile again.

That reminds me I need to get a present for him, Johanna and Annie before we leave.

I might even consider getting something for haym-"

"Katniss, you ready? we need to get going?" I hear Peeta call from the doorway snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm coming now." I answer taking one last look in the mirror.

I take a deep breath and place my hand on the door opening it slowly.

As soon as I'm out the door I hear the loudest gasp and I'm afraid that Peeta has hurt himself somehow.

"Peeta, you okay?" I ask concerned.

I look into his eyes but then look down at his mouth to see it hanging open.

"You look, omg I can't explain I'm so shocked." Peeta says making me blush just like he always does.

Before I can say something about his outfit witch contains the smartest black suit I've ever seen Peeta finds a voice.

"You are the most beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, wonderful, Stunning, breathtaking woman I have ever seen." he says smiling widely.

He places his hand on my neck and puts his other hand on the back of my head.

"Thank you." I say thankfully.

"Thank you? thank you to you for marring me when you could of had someone else in the whole world." Peeta says still smiling.

"There's more than a million people in the world but it's only you that I want for the rest of my life." I answer truthfully.

It's true I can't live without Peeta ever and I love him more than anything in the whole wide world.

If he were to leave me now I have no idea what I would do but I know I wouldn't be living for much longer.

I sometimes wish I noticed him a long time before I did like when I was in school still.

But I've got him now and I'm not letting him go and I hope he feels the same way about me.

"What are you thinking about?" Peeta asks snapping me out my thoughts again.

"Don't ever leave me." I tell him seriously.

"As long as you stay with me il never leave you and I don't plan on ever leaving you." Peeta answers.

I pull him in for a passionate kiss that lasts a while.

"By the way i love the suit." I say against his lips while tightening his tie.

"I got it specially for you." Peeta says pulling me into another kiss.

We kiss for a while before pulling away slowly.

Peeta leads me out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

"We need to get going, but we can continue this later." Peeta says smirking.

"Defiantly." I answer pecking him once more on the lips.

We pull on out shoes and peat grabs my hand and he leans me out of the house to the beautiful restaurant.

We link out hands together as we walk in the darkness with wonderful lights shining around us.

I smile to myself thinking about the wonderful man holding my hand and excited about the wonderful night ahead of us.

We might be only going for a meal but it's with Peeta witch is always fun.

"Here we are my lady" Peeta says opening the door for me and making me smile.

As soon as I step into the restaurant I'm gobsmacked.

But in the most amazing way.