Apart of you

I wake up feeling happy and relaxed. Peeta's not lying next to me so that makes me sad.

But the smell floating around the bedroom showed he's been making breakfast, probably for me.

Peeta does a lot for me and I have decided that I'm going to make tea for us tonight.

It doesn't seem like a good idea at first because I can't really cook but I've never set the fire alarm off.

It's only 2 days until the wedding so it's time that I start being helpful to my husband to be.

I finally drag my tired self out of bed and take a shower since I didn't go in yesterday.

After I'm finished I leave my hair hanging down deciding weather to do it into my normal braid or not.

I turn my head and see a box lying on the floor. I walk over to it and see that it's the hairdryer I got of my prep team.

I decide to try it. I pull it out of the box and without reading the instructions I plug it in.

After about a few seconds nothing happens witch makes me really confused.

My thumb slips over a switch on the hairdryer and I'm shocked when a big gush of warm air hits me right in the face.

It's not to hot to burn me but it's enough to make me scream because I wasn't expecting it.

I turn it away from my face and I hear Peeta faintly running up the stairs.

"I heard you screaming are you okay?" he asked worried as he came into the bathroom.

"Yeah it's just the hairdryer came as a shock to me." I say smiling at him.

"Your scream was so loud I was so worried." he says but smiling slightly.

"I'm okay, I promise it's just I haven't used this before and I didn't know how." I answer.

Peetas face suddenly changes and he goes as red as lava lake.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused.

Peetas eyes run up and down my body making me look down and suddenly I know why.

Here I am standing in the bathroom in only underwear in front of a boy who has never seen me like this before.

Normally I would blush but I don't see why I should. I'm marring this boy in two days so being like this shouldn't bother neither of us.

"I will erm let you get ready then." he says quickly stuttering.

"Okay." I say smiling a bit.

I quickly dry my hair after getting the hang of it and go downstairs.

peeta has my plate set up when I go downstairs and once I sit down he serves us.

"Thank you." I say to him thankfully.

"Your very welcome." he says smiling at me. It's the first time he's looked in my eyes since the bathroom.

We sit down and start eating in a comfortable silence just thinking about our own things.

It was running through my head again about what happened in the bathroom and I feel sad.

What if Peeta didn't like my body? what if he thinks I'm not good enough for him? what if he hates my scars?

So many unanswered questions surround me.

Peeta must see the worried look on my face because he asks me what's wrong.

"Nothing, just thinking." I reply. Peeta knows me too well and knows I'm lying.

Peeta stands up and pulls me into his lap.

"I know your lying tell me." he says hugging me tight.

"Okay well you know when we were in the bathroom. You went out really quickly." I say shyly.

"I thought you would want some space to get ready." he says simply.

"Oh I thought you didn't like the way I looked." I say looking away from him.

Peeta turns my head to face him.

"Did you not see me blushing? Did you not hear me stutter. I left quickly because I didn't think you would want my eyes on you forever" he says smiling at me.

"But what about my scars though?" I say frowning.

"Your scars are a part of you and they show who you are and how strong you are." he says making me think back to the rebellion.

"They make me look ugly." I say trying to prove a point.

"Well when someone's as beautiful as you, a few little scars aren't going to make you ugly." he says making me finally smile.

"Are you finished." he asked kissing me on the head.

"Yeah, I need to go out." I say to him.

"With Finn?" he questions making me think of the small child.

"Nope for a surprise." I say putting on my coat and boots.

"Surprise for what?" he questions.

"Not telling." I say smirking.

I try to give him a quick kiss because I need to go out but he pulls me in for longer.

As soon as we finish he quickly pecks me on the lips once more and I leave the house.

Walking through the victors village waving at Haymitch off I go to get supply's for cooking tonight.