14 weeks

So guys I've decided to get into in and move a long a little so it's more exciting.

I wake up when I feel Peeta move from the bed.

"Where you going?" I ask opening my eyes.

"Sorry, I thought you were still sleeping." he smiles before siting on the edge of the bed.

"I was but I woke when I couldn't feel your warmth" I tell him honestly.

"Sorry, I was going to get willow and noah." he says and I smile in return.

"Do you want me to get up?" I wonder just about to sit but peeta stops me.

"Just rest for a little while, cheese buns for breakfast?" He questions and I nod my head smiling.

"Always" I answer before he leans down to give me a kiss.

We pull away and smile at each other before he leaves the bedroom.

I hear a sound like something dropped and I look to the floor to see gus leaving the room.

I guess he's hungry too.

I didn't even realise that he had entered the room.

He normally never leaves willow and Noahs room.

I lie back on the bed and pull the covers further around me snuggling closer into the warm comfy bed.

I've been really tired lately because of morning sickness and I feel really bad.

Peeta gets up every morning to help with my hair as he rubs my back.

I always insist that he should just stay in bed but peeta never listens, especially when it comes to something about me.

I am grateful though, at least he's here for me.

"Katniss" I hear peeta shout and I know breakfast is ready.

Wow, i must of been roomed out for awhile in my own thoughts.

"Il be down in a minute." I shout back before finding the strength to climb out of bed.

I stand up and pull back the covers before walking away.

I look back to see my pathetic attempt of making the bed before finding some clothes to get dressed.

I pull off my pj bottoms and t shirt before finding some jeans to put on.

I pull them up easily but seem to have bother trying to fasten them.

Strange because they fit me when I wore them last week.

I look up at my self in the mirror and I discover why.

"Katniss?" I hear peeta ask as he wonders into our room.

He was probably wondering where I was because I'm taking along time because of the bother.

"Look." I say turning to the side so he can see my small bump.

The reason why I can't fasten my trousers anymore.

It's seconds before a smile makes its way into his face making him glow.

He comes closer to me and places a hand on my stomach.

"I can't believe how fast these past few weeks have gone." he smiles rubbing my stomach.

It's not really large but it's noticeable.

I just hope it's not noticeable when I have my coat on because apart from peeta and Haymitch no one else knows yet.

We are planning on telling everyone at the 4 month mark. So in two weeks time.

"Me neither, but I need new pants" I say and peeta laughs.

"Why you laughing? your coming with me to buy them." I say smiling.

"I don't mind, anything for you and baba." he says and I grin.

"Baba really?" I ask giggling.

"Yeah baba." he says pointing at my stomach.

"Can I wear your joggers?" I ask giving him puppy eyes.

"Of course you can but fold the bottoms, don't want you tripping on the stairs." he replies and I nod.

"I will, I promise." I smile pulling off my trousers.

I pull on peetas joggers and one of his t shirts before holding his hand.

"You look like me now." he laughs and I give him a funny look.

"Didn't know you had long brown hair." I laugh.

"That's a point." he says as we make our way down the stairs to our children.

Where we have a happy breakfast with lots of talk.

14 weeks.

22 weeks to go.