Train to 4

We hand over our tickets and after they have been stamped to show we have payed for the ticket we walk on.

I hear what sounds like Johanna shouting my name and I walk to the nearest window to see if I was right.

As I look out the window my thoughts are confirmed when I see Annie, Johanna and Finn smiling at us.

Finn waves at me so I wave back at him and he gives me a great big cheeky smile.

I can see that Johanna is shouting something at me and Peeta but through the window I can't understand what.

I open the window so that we can understand each other better.

"See you later brainless." she shouts using the normal nickname she give me.

I don't really know why she calls me brainless because in my opinion I'm smarter than her.

"Bye bye Johanna don't have too much fun while we're gone." I shout back smiling.

"Haha us fun? I think it's you and Peeta who shouldn't be having too much fun." Annie joins in smirking.

When I realise what she's talking about I blush and look away.

"Oh look, looks like the fun has already happened." Johanna says nudging Annie.

Finn just gives us a confused look showing he has no idea what's been said and at the minute I wish I didn't either because everyone is nosing.

"Jo, stop it. Everyone is looking." I whisper annoyed.

"What's that I can't quite hear you?" Johanna shouts and I know she heard just fine.

She's just been annoying and trying to wind me up.

"I said everyone's looking." I shouted maybe too loudly and I hear Peeta laughing behind me.

'Excuse me everyone, the train is leaving the station in one minute'

We hear the attended say through the speaker.

"Guess we will see you later" Peeta says throw the window.

"Have fun but not too much and be carful." Annie says winking.

"Bye katniss." Finn shouts waving.

"Bye Finn, see you soon." I shout.

Just then the train leaves the station and me and Peeta wave back at Annie, Johanna and Finn until we can't see them anymore.

I turn to see Peeta pouting and I give him a confused look.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask but smiling at his cuteness.

"Finn didn't say goodbye to me." he says making his pout bigger.

"Oh shut up you big baby." I say smirking.

"He could of at least waved at me." he says but his pout is gone.

"Get over yourself." I say waking away to the room we are staying in "not my fault he likes me better than you." I continue smirking.

"That's it." I hear Peeta from behind me.

I laugh and dash to the bedroom but it's no use because there isn't anywhere to hide.

"Got ya now, there's no where for you to run." Peeta says closing the door and throwing the suitcases to the side.

He also had a hold of mine that I had totally forgot about and kind of feel sorry for Peeta because I let him carry them both.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." I say slowly walking into the corner.

But it was too late because Peeta had already picked me up and throw me on the bed.

He climbed on top of me and pinned my arms above my head so that I couldn't fight back.

"Okay you've got me! now what are you going to do?" I ask him putting a sweet innocent smile on my face.

Peeta doesn't answer though, instead he starts tickling me and doesn't stop.

"Please Peeta I'm sorry." I say out of breath.

"How sorry?" he questions teasing me.

"Really really sorry." I answe rand finally he lets me breathe again.

After I've got my breath back I give Peeta a long kiss before getting the phone.

"What you doing now?" Peeta asks raising his eyebrows.

"Getting food, I'm hungry." I say just as someone answers on the other end.

I hear Peeta laughing behind me and I try not to laugh myself because I don't want to be rude.

Once food service comes me and Peeta eat together while watching tv.

It's quite late so we decide to jump into bed and cuddle for a while talking about the exciting things we are going to be doing.

"So are you excited to spend time with me?" I ask Peeta snugging further into him.

"I'm always excited to spend time with you." Peeta says stroking my hair.

"I love you Peeta." I say yawning and I hear Peeta giggle bedside me.

His giggle makes me move on the bed so i start laughing aswell.

"Are you tired?" Peeta asks me.

"Yeah." I say nearly yawning again.

"Go to sleep baby." Peeta whispers in my ear making me shiver.

"Stay with me?" I ask looking up to him.

"Always, just go to sleep and il be right here the whole night and il be here as soon as you wake up to the first day of our honeymoon." he whispers just as I'm fall into a deep sleep.

That night I have a wonderful dream and a nightmare free night of me and Peeta in the future full with happiness and love.