My turn

I soon arrived at the shops and I went into the nearest food shop to get some supply's.

I have decided on making spaghetti bolognese because it's one of mine and Peetas favourites.

We first tried it together when we first moved in my home that we now call ours.

But we haven't had a chance to make it again.

I have arranged for Johanna to take Peeta to the bakery for a few hours so I can get ready.

I check my watch and see that he should be leaving now.

I grab my supply's that I need to cook and head home making sure Peeta is nowhere to been seen.

Peetas pov:

I hear a knock on the door and confused to who it could be I go to answer it.

I'm surprised to see Johanna at the doorway smiling back at me.

"Johanna?" I asked confused.

"Hey bread boy, Finn asked me if I could get him a cookie." she tells me.

"Well there's none here, why don't you go to the bakery?" I ask her wondering.

"Erm well I would of but he wants one that you make." she says.

"Okay, then let my grab my coat. I have to be quick though katniss should be back soon." I tell her.

"Well actually I already spoke to katniss and she says she wants some cheese buns and a cake aswell." she answers.

"Alright then." I say walking out the house with Johanna about 5 miles in front of me.

Katniss pov:

I arrive back home safely and after washing my hands and talking of my coat and shoes I get ready to 'try and cook'

I get all of the ingredients ready and put the spaghetti in one pan and the bolognese in the other.

After awhile I check the time and see that Peeta should be home in 10 minutes and I see the tea is ready so I set it out on a plate sprinkling some cheese over the top.

I turn off the lights and set out candles and dash up stairs to change into one of Peetas favourited dresses of mine.

It's a orange sunset dress which is his favourite colour.

I run downstairs and walk into the kitchen and just in time Peeta walks through the door.

"Katniss, katniss?" he calls walking through the doorway.

I smooth out my dress smiling at how I look and reply "In the kitchen."

"Sorry I was out, I had to make a cookie for Finn and I made the -"

He walks into the kitchen and his jaw drops to the floor and I thought I was going to have to help him pick it back up again.

"Wow." Is all he says but it's still enough to make me blush.

"What's this?" he stutters.

"Well your always cooking so I though id give it a go." I tell him smiling.

"OMG, you look so beautiful that I don't want the dinner." he says making me blush even more.

"When I tell you that it's spaghetti you will want it." I say and he eyes light up.

"Omg spaghetti and a beautiful lady, everything I want." he says coming over to kiss and hug me.

After we pull away I put Peetas coat up so it's hanging and we sit down to eat.

We talk so much through the meal that we take about half an hour to eat.

"I was confused to why Johanna was at our front door." he says smiling.

"I had to get someone to make up an excuse and take you away from the house." I say smirking at him.

"You really didn't have to do this." he tells me taking his last bite.

"I did, you do so much for me that I wanted to return the favour for once." I tell him honestly.

I see that Peeta has finished but I've got a few strands of spaghetti left and I get a idea.

"Come here." I say to him.

A confused Peeta gets up and walks around the Kitchen island and takes a seat next to me.

I get a sting of spaghetti and put a part in Peetas mouth and the other in mine and I tell him to suck even though it sounds bad.

We suck together and soon enough mine and Peetas lips join together and we connect for a passionate kiss that lasts until we need to breath.

We somehow end up on the couch still kissing breathing quite heavily.

We soon end it and just before I fall asleep I hear Peeta whisper in my ear.

"I can't wait until our wedding night."

And knowing what he means neither can I and I fall asleep with a huge smile on my face.