Swim shopping

"Katniss look at this." Peeta says handing me some sort of leaflet.

I look at him confused before taking it out of his hand.

He sits down on the sofa next to me as willow climbs up looking interested.

Noah sits eating a cookie on the floor watching a kids Chanel than had not long started.

"New swimming pool?" I read the top before looking at the rest.

"Yeah I was thinking maybe we could take Noah and willow you know." he says looking at me.

"Well we could but we have one problem." I say honestly.

"Katniss I have already told you your beautiful and look amazing in a bikini." peeta smirks moving his eye brows up and down a few times making me laugh.

"I'm not on about me." I say looking at willow and Noah.

"Oh then wants the problem?" he asks confused.

"They don't have swimming costumes and I'm not taking them naked." I smile.

"Well why don't we check the supermarket?" peeta asks proving a point.

"Oh." I say thinking about it.

"Well I suppose we could have a look." I say getting up.

"Excuse me where you going." peeta says pulling me down. This time onto his lap.

"To get willow and Noah ready." I reply wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You aren't leaving until I get a kiss." he says placing a finger on his lips.

"I don't mind, I'm comfy sitting here." I tell him truthfully.

"Please." he says pouting tapping his lips.

"Fine." I say leaning down kissing him quickly.

"Hey that's not enough." he says keeping a good grip on my waist.

I lean down to kiss him again but this time he stops me pulling away by placing his hands on my face.

I put my hands in his hair pulling him closer making the kiss go deeper.

"I love you." peeta says pulling away slowly before pecking my lips again.

"I love you to." I reply honestly.

"Mommy." I hear willow Making me turn around.

She lifts up her small arks wanting to be up on my lap.

"Why's it never daddy?" peeta asks before stroking Willows dark hair.

"You getting jealous?" I tease her kissing her cheek.

"We better go get them ready." peeta says reminding me.

"Let's go." I say picking up willow and placing her on my hip.

"Come on little man." Peeta smiles picking up Noah from the floor.

We take them upstairs and change them out of their pjs and putting clean clothes on them.

Peeta grabs some towels from the bathroom before grabbing his swim shorts.

I find a bikini that still fits me and put it into the bad Peeta packed.

"Ready?" Peeta asks as I join him putting willow in the double pushchair.

"Yeah." I reply smiling. "you got everything?" I ask incase we forgot something.

"Everything's in their, we just need a swim suit for Noah and willow." peeta says opening the door.

"I hope we can get them all otherwise this will be all for nothing." I say holding Peetas free hand.

He's getting really good pushing the pushchair and holding my hand at the same time.

"We can always just go to the meadow if not." he says once again proving a point.

We arrive at the store and go straight to the baby section

I look though the clothes before coming to the summery stuff.

I smile once I see a pic swimsuit and a blue one both in willow and Noah side.

"Are these okay?" I ask hopefully holding them up so Peeta can see.

"Perfect." he smiles as we go to pay.

Once we leave the store we take a short walk to the swimming baths.

"You ready to go inside?" peeta asks.

"I'm ready." I answer excited.

Thank you so much for 3k votes that's amazing and I'm thankful for everyone who is voting and reading. It really means a lot.