Yes!

I stand there speechless with tears running down my cheeks.

For a moment I'm dead silent still trying to believe this just happened.

I take this all through my head you and Peeta can live together forever.

"Oh my gosh Peeta of course I will!" A massive smile cracks on my face and I'm scared that if I smile for much longer my face might break.

He stands up and I give him a hug. We hold each other tightly for a minute and when we pull away he pulls me in for a long, really long loving kiss and now I realise he is also crying.

"Why are you crying?" I ask him while wiping his tear stained cheeks.

"I'm just so happy that you agreed to marry me!" he says smiling.

"Did you think I wouldn't say yes?" I ask him.

"Of course not but hearing you agree to be my wife for real is everything I've ever wanted since I was 5" he says looking at me lovingly.

I take a moment to look at the ring now placed on my wedding ring finger and see that it has the perl on from the beach in the quarter quell.

"Peeta the ring is beautiful." I say still gawking at it.

"I thought you would like it especially since you took it everywhere with you when I wasn't around." he says

"I had to have some part of you with me, I missed you when you weren't around and I was so scared that you had died!" I say looking at him.

"I know even though I hated you, I loved you more and I love you even more now."

"I love you to" I say

"Should we go back home now? it's getting late and you look tired." he says looking up to the sky.

"Yeah it has been a packed day but I'm so happy that we're getting married." I squeal honestly.

"Me to, we will have to plan out what day we want it to be and who we are inviting." he says grabbing my hand as we start heading back to the victors village.

"Could we talk about it tomorrow?" I ask as we both duck under the fence.

"Of course whatever you want." He smiles widely.

We walk back to our house and change into our pjs before we dive into bed.

"Goodnight Peeta." I say closing my eyes.

"Goodnight Katniss soon to be Katniss Mellark." he says making me smile.

And I still smile as I drift off to sleep in my soon to be husbands arms.