Storm

When I wake I see Peeta is still sleeping. I gently pull away from him. He stirs a little but doesn't wake so I climb out of bed.

I walk over to one of the window in our room and look out.

The sky is still dark but I can see there is some storm clouds coming.

It's been raining the last couple of days so I haven't been hunting.

I don't think the cloud would get here for a while so I decide that it can't hurt if I go hunting for a while.

I really need some fresh air.

I quickly put on some clean clothes. I don't want to wake Peeta but I can't help but to give him a quick peck on the cheek before I leave.

I pull on my boots and jacket, grab my game bag and head out.

I shoot a few rabbits and a squirrel before I hear a bang of thunder.

I had become so focused that I forgot about the weather.

I look around and see the wind has started to blow quite fast. That's weird I don't remember it been windy when I left earlier?

I start heading for the log and place my bow inside.

It starts to rain really hard and I have to put my free hand that isn't holding the game over my eyes so it doesn't blind me.

More thunder claps all around and I suddenly feel really nervous about been outside.

Maybe I should of just stayed in this morning.