Planning

I wake up the next morning and i am still laying on Peeta.

His eyes are closed but I can still tell he's awake.

He opens his eyes and sees that I'm awake and looking at him. He smiles

"No nightmares?" he asks

I shake my head no and lay it back down. I didn't have a nightmare or a dream. Just a great nights sleep which isn't very often when it comes to me.

Peeta gets up to make breakfast. He makes blueberry pancakes that he only makes when he's in a great mood.

After breakfast me and Peeta draw for awhile and write about plants in my family book.

We finish a couple of pages when I remembered we were going to write plans for the wedding today.

"Who should we invite to our wedding?" I ask Peeta.

"Well let's see Haymitch, your mom, Johanna, Annie and little Finn, Sae and her granddaughter, Gale and the rest of his family." he says looking at me to ask of that's okay.

"Yeah that's about it. If there's anybody else who we forgot and remember later we will add them to the list." I answer back.

"When should we have the wedding." He asks grabbing a blank price of paper to write all this down.

"Well I thought maybe we could have it in the summer some time in the meadow because it's really pretty there." I say smiling.

"Whenever you want to we will have the wedding I'm just excited to be able to say your mine forever." he says also smiling.

"I'm excited to! could we have it June 30th? it should be warm then." I ask with a hopeful face.

"That will be perfect! just like you" he says making me blush.

We have just gone into May now so we still have plenty of time to plan out everything and for me to buy a wedding dress.

"When should we tell Haymitch and everybody else?" I ask him as he places the paper onto the counter.

"I have a feeling Haymitch already knows." he says smirking.

"You already told him you were asking didn't you."

"I was nervous and I had to talk to somebody" he tells me.

"There's no need to be nervous! I want to be with you and I'm so glad you asked." I say looking at him.

"I want to be with you aswell always!" he says leaning in to kiss me.

For the rest of the day we watch films and talk about what time we will have the wedding and were we would have our honeymoon.

We go up to bed and before I fall asleep I have one more question to ask.

"Do you think Haymitch will walk with me down the isle? I mean he is the closest thing to me as a dad!" I ask and then look at Peeta waiting for a answer.

He looks at me and kisses me on the forehead "of course he will and to be sure we will ask him tomorrow."

And with that we snuggle together and I fall asleep listening to the sound of Peetas heartbeat.