3. Who Did It?

There had to be someone responsible for this. Screaming at Niel and Mijin didn't help much. Damn it! I had to move out!

Wait... Why would I move out? It was my apartment! They needed to move out! I was done with their twisted open relationship!

Why couldn't people just be honest with each other? If Mijin didn't love Niel, why was she with him and still trying out other guys? Not to mention Niel knew everything but still claimed to love Mijin...! Their situationship was exasperating to think about!

Blasting the door open, I stormed into the practice arena and spotted my culprit. I could care less how many people thought how cool he was but I needed to know if he was the one who had marked me a week ago.

"You! Out! Now!" I gestured at Stan. I was sure it was him... It had to be him that had marked me. My memory was vague but I remember my thoughts of him, how hot and striking he looked. Wait... Why would I think of him that way when we barely spoke to each other? I knew him from college yes, but I'd never interacted with him personally until a week ago. If it wasn't him that had marked me then I'm sure he knew who did.

"You're not allowed here during practice sessions so come back later and mind your manners while on your way out!" The coach yelled at me then turned to look back at Stan, "How many times has it been this week that people have interrupted..."

"It's because of what happened at the party last week. Don't you know a number of students were drugged?" One of the guys responded.

"Never in my forty year career have I ever witnessed such an atrocity! What kind of rotten, perverted and lazy generation have you brought upon the human race to have done such an abomination?"

"Coach, we didn't do anything otherwise we would have been suspended already!" Another colleague of Stan responded...and why was this guy just standing there looking at me blankly? Why was he not saying anything?

"It's your rotten generation regardless! I'm ashamed of being a teacher in this school!" Turning to look back at me, the coach shouted, "Unless you want to join the basketball team, I suggest you get out...and cover your eyes while at it show off! No one cares whether you're freshly marked or not!"

Bowing down, I quickly left the practice hall and ran to the washroom to hide my embarrassment. Did he have to say that out loud for everyone to hear? I'd heard there are ways to make the mark disappear medically but it was too expensive. Niel and Mijin had suggested I wear contact lenses to hide my bright red iris but I didn't want to do that just yet. I wanted that stupid ass Stan to know what he did to me, acting all dumbfounded by the sight of me.

He had ruined my life!