48. A New Catch

When he'd opened his eyes, Stan had been there sleeping peacefully next to him. He hadn't seen him for a few days and took the opportunity to admire him for a while. He was mesmerized by his looks, often wondering why he'd been holding himself back when he was already a witness to Stan's endless efforts to win him over.

'No matter how long I keep looking at him, he becomes more and more handsome. This jerk had better thank his parents for giving him his looks for the rest of his life...I'm so jealous...'

"How long will you keep on staring at me?"

"Fuck!" Yeon exclaimed, startled and embarrassed he'd been caught and in that heat of the moment, he'd reflexed and threw a punch at Stan, who's eyes flew open at the shock of the sudden unexpected attack. Awoken and confused, he stared at Yeon, unable to understand why he'd acted that way.

"You should say something if you're awake!" Yeon exclaimed defensively.

"Ouch...that hurt really bad. For a small guy, your fist is quite strong Yeon..." Stan complained as he rubbed his cheek.

Yeon stared at him for a while, shocked by his reaction then turned to look away. "What are you doing here?"

"My uncle brought you over after you collapsed in the lab. I could also sense your yearning for me the last couple of days so I drove over here, that's why I slept in your room." Stan responded, one of his hands still on his cheeks.

"Idiot! Don't pretend like it hurts so much, that bruises my ego..."

"I don't have to." Stan responded, wiping a stain of blood across his lips with his index finger then licked at it. "What will you do if I can't kiss you anymore?"

Yeon meant to move slightly but ended up kicking Stan underneath the sheets to which he groaned as his hands flew fast between his legs, crouching in pain.

From Stan's reaction, Yeon knew exactly where he'd unintentionally hit and meant to apologize as he watched Stan groaning, stiffened by the sudden pain traveling through his body.

"Shit! I'm sorry! I didn't do that on purpose..." he apologized, extending a hand to touch Stan's shoulder then stopped midway.

"Fuck it I'm not sorry! Do you have any idea how much my body still hurts? I'd thought it would get better but as time went by, all I felt was more pain! ...And your bite marks are all over me! Except where you were supposed to bite you dimwit!" Yeon yelled as he got out of his bed.

"What will you...what will you do if we can't have children?" Stan's eyebrows were twitching and eyes squinted as he spoke...his hands still between his legs.

Flustered by his statement, Yeon was dumbfounded for a moment as he conjured images of being pregnant before he chose to get away. "I'm leaving. You look like exhausted so get some sleep..."

"No...stay with me Yeon. I've really missed you." Stan said as he extended one of his hands towards Yeon, his body still crouched as he endured the pain that was still traveling all over his body.

"We saw each other a few days ago when you hogged me for three days and tried to break my back!"

"Ah...Yeon...! I really...really like you." Stan said in surrender as he closed his eyes. He indeed felt tired. He'd been supressing his desires for months now and overusing his scent to match up to Yeon's. Besides, having his fated for only three days after months of temptation only multiplied his sexual cravings.

"Go to sleep!"

Laughing in a low tone, Stan retracted his hand and pulled the covers to his neck. "Okay..."