158. A Small Mistake

Yeon had put up a barrier of clothes and pillows between him and Stan, hoping to have a few more minutes to wind up on a report he'd been working on. Stan on the other hand appeared displeased and impatient, seeming that Yeon had been concistently on his laptop for the last couple of days.

"The more you interrupt my concentration the longer I take to complete this so it's really up to you Stan. Stop bothering me. Your intteruptions hinder my train of thought."

"It's never easy to have alone time with you constantly focusing on other matters when you already know I'm a jealous lover."

"You are creating such a terrible mood on a fine day nagging me like that..."

Stan formed mischevious grin then asked, "So it's okay when the sun goes down?"

Yeon lifted one of the pillows in the air and threatened, "Should we have your tombstone read read 'death by pillow'?"

Bursting into laughter, Stan grabbed the pillow and rested it on one of Yeon's stretched out leg, clinging. "Aren't you a tiny but curious about where we are going to live together?"

Yeon replied, his eyes still on the screen. "You said it's nice so it doesn't matter whether I see the place or not. Your uncle approved of it, right? Why do you need my opinion?"

"You'll be living with me not him."

Stan waited for Yeon to reply whose attention was more fixated on his work.

"Our wedding... Aren't you excited?"

"Yeeeey!" Yeon exclaimed with no enthusiasm whatsoever, displeased his fated further. "Enough with the nagging and pestering already, I need to focus..."

"We are to meet up with Elric's mom and my dad remember? We can't let them decide the entire wedding theme for us."

"They are following your list Stan. You made everything easy for them and myself included when you drafted everything out."

"But still..." Stan spoke as he leaned forward towards his fated who retreated to the back, putting a hand between them. "Do not cross the barrier remember? I need to finish up a few things and I'm almost just winding up, please."

"You have been at this the entire morning and afternoon. At this point we might as well cancel our plans for the day."

"If you hadn't been bothering me I'd have been done a long time ago."

"I'll have a word with uncle concerning your schedule. It's taking a lot of your time."

"We are almost done with our preliminary findings and I have to finish this presentation so I can get some time off for our wedding and honeymoon Stan. I don't like leaving things pending. Besides, this was initially my project..."

"Fine. I'll take up on laundry then." Stan interrupted, picking up the clothes Yeon had put between them. It was a relief to him that Yeon was more engrossed on what he was doing to notice the so called barrier between them was no more.

He further took the time to clean up their room and began packing a few stuff they weren't using for a while with the hope of taking them later to their new home.

Going about his duties, he made light snacks for them including for his dads, often checking the time and up the stairs with the hope of catching a glimpse of Yeon however, after hours of waiting, he gave up and began playing games on his cellphone.

Stan hadn't realized how much time had passed until he heard footsteps coming closer towards him and smiled in relief at the sight of Yeon looking all fresh and dandy. "You showered?"