67. Don't Leave Me

"Why are you crying...? Who is crying...?

I'm looking at you sitting infront of me but you have been smiling at me the entire time yet the sound of someone crying still echoes in this place.

It sounds remote yet very familiar to me that my heart breaks just from hearing it.

I'm torn...I don't know...What should I do? They sound so pitiful.

...Right...! This is what I hear all the time. Or perhaps I'm fooling myself...deluding myself into hearing things...things like when you talk to me, telling me how your day was. You never did that before. It's refreshing and I like it. Please don't stop talking to me or else I might forget the sound of your voice.

I like seeing you happy...

Why won't you smile at me..?

It's so cold Yeon. I feel very cold. I'm trying to move my hands but I can't yet whenever I feel this way, you somehow make me feel warm again. If I keep craving for you like this and you instantly grant my wishes, then I don't want to leave this place not even once.

Here, the two of us are alone, no one to interrupt us...no more threats.

I want to live like this. I like living like this...to live and love and to be loved by you, for you, with you.

I'm happy. Too happy to think about my worries. Here, you put my needs first and so do I. You no longer fight me like you used to. You've become more willing Yeon so be willing only with me. I don't want to share you with anyone else. Don't look at them nor pay attention to anyone else. I don't like it. It makes me anxious...envious...angry and jealous.

I'm ridiculously selfish.

I see them, I see them all wanting to have a piece of you. Wishing, tasting your scent in the air and you walking carefree, unaware of the bests that pant after you.

I'm a beast myself...the only beast allowed to be around you, to guard you, protect you.

He is mine..!

...Yet, a part of me keeps breaking by day. If I'd met you sooner... If only I hadn't disregarded you as a nuisance, we'd be together now, dating for years.

I'll forever live in penance without demanding your absolution not even once.

Oh, how nice it would have been to have met you sooner.

We'd go on dates together...plenty of dates. We'd spend holidays together and celebrate our anniversaries... Come to think of it, if I'd met you earlier, we'd have been dating for four years.

Four years Yeon!

...but I do not think I could wait that long to officially make you mine. I'd marry you after six months of dating. We would be happy together. We'd spend all our breaks together too.

If I'd met you earlier, I wouldn't have had a string of failed relationships and neither would you have known what a heartbreak is.

I'd never hurt you. I'd be good to you.

Wait...I can't smell your scent. It's also become cold again...too chilling for me to endure....

I can't see you...where are you? You were right infront of me a second ago.

I told you not to leave...they will find you again..!

Yeon!

Please be careful. I don't think I can take it again if something were to happen to you one more tme.