47. A Big Problem

"Well, this was bound to happen. It was only a matter of time." Dr. Jiwon said as he looked at a collapsed Yeon on the floor.

He'd left him a few hours ago in the lab to tender to his patients but had been been uneasy about leaving him alone however Yeon had assured him he'd be okay by himself.

Bending down, he checked for response and scanned his breathing which had been fine. Afterwards, he checked for the rate, rhythm and strength of his heart and everything seemed normal.

"It appears you just fainted seconds ago." Raising his leg for for a minute, he was glad to see some response from Yeon and after a while, he briefly opened his eyes then fell asleep.

It was ten in the night, two hours before he was scheduled to leave however, he decided on handing over early to drop Yeon at his brother's home.

Often times, he'd glanced at Yeon and wonder why he looked so frail, however, Stan's scent had a great impact on his appearance. For one, Yeon's skin seemed more rejuvenated and his former sunken face seemed a little relaxed even in his sleep.

Shaking his head, he smiled at the thought of seeing his nephew pushing his fated to this limit...to the point of making him agree to date him. Either Yeon had a huge sense of pride and stubbornness to surrender after hours of gruesome sex, or Stan was just a sex maniac...like himself.

Touching his chin as the other hand remained on the steering wheel, a picture of his wife popped up in his head and he smiled at how recently their sexual relationship had been elevated beyond expectations, and Yeon's erotic scent had been responsible for it all.

Come to think of it, when Stan had dropped his fated hours earlier, there wasn't much of a scent on him...except Stan's...almost as if it had diminished.

After some time, he was glad to see his brother and his pair at the porch ready to receive them but before he got out, he sniffed on Yeon's jacket and couldn't perceive his scent, except Stan's.

"He is all yours now." Dr. Jiwon said, handing a completely passed out Yeon to his brother.

"I saw you sniffing Yeon...still a pervert as usual I see." Dad Robin asked, giving him a suspicious look.

"You're the reason Stan suspects me all the time, Robin. Have some faith in me please." He replied as he shuffled his hair nonchalantly. "I was merely wondering why I can't perceive his scent. He fainted in the laboratory because of your son and judging from the marks all over his body, you might want to check if your son is a vampire."

Both dads glanced at Yeon and saw the hickeys on his neck then smiled at each other.

"Don't look so excited. If you check at his closed eyes, they are still illuminating therefore, no need to celebrate just yet for what you're both thinking didn't happen. Either way, I'm sure you've both realized by now you can only perceive Stan's scent on him. Do not panic. Yeon's case has been complicated from the start. There are other pressing issues I should bring to your attention like how fast his womb has grown...and his inability to perceive his own scent which I'd updated you before. I believe he will need to visit the police station as soon as tomorrow morning when he wakes up. Hopefully, him not letting out scent probably means a termination of any imprint he may have done to anyone during his forced marking. Another alrernative is to wait until Stan marks him again since that for sure will guarantee the termination of previous half markings with him being his fated and all."

"Wait...you're giving us a lot of heavy information. Why don't you come inside and tell us everything in-depth?" Dad Joss requested his brother.

"I'm too tired...besides, I haven't seen my wife the whole day so..."

"Not again brother, it won't take long. Just expound the matter to us since this is your field of practice."

"Hey, that's my sweet wife you're brushing off like that..." Shaking his head, he insisted on going and assured them there was no need for them to panic. "If anything, give your son a call. He is the best person for Yeon to be around, and before I leave, tell him to cut this poor boy some slack...and use a condom too."

"What? Wait Jiwon! You can't just drop that on us especially after all you've said?" Dad Robin spoke as he grabbed onto Stan's uncle's wrist, stopping him from going. "From the look of things, Yeon may get pregnant! I wouldn't want him to go through what I went through having Stan!"

Tapping Dad Robin's cheek in assurance, Stan's uncle said, "You were always a perky one Robin. I took care of that already though we will have to wait for a while hoping Yeon's unpredictable body accepts the emergency contraceptive. Besides, if he becomes pregnant, I become a granduncle and you two grand parents."

"That's not the point..." Dad Robin said, still unconvinced as he let go of Stan's uncle's wrist.

"He will be fine. He lives with qualified medical practitioners and my home is just thirty minutes away, my hospital even closer so call me in case of anything but before that, call Stan first. He'll do much good to him than the three of us combined."

After putting Yeon to bed, Stan's parents stood next to the hallway leading to the bedrooms, a little tension between them.

"What the hell did that boy do to poor Yeon? His body is covered with bite marks!" Dad Robin exclaimed.

"Well...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree honey." Dad Joss replied as he pulled his pair to his embrace. They had both had an exhausting day at their clinic and had come early hoping to welcome Yeon after four days of not seeing each other, only to receive him completely passed out from fatigue and lack of proper sleep.

"Yea, you're still a biter just like him." Dad Robin said, embracing his partner back. "Did you notice how his skin was glowing?"

"Who wouldn't? Must be Stan's scent doing. I'm glad they finally made out, though I'd expected the marking to have been completed by now, especially since he has less than a month before womb maturity."

"Well, you know your son. He believes in falling in love first."

"But this case is different. Yeon doesn't have much time honey."

Puling away, Dad Robin looked at his partner and smiled.

"What?" Dad Joss asked.

"It's been a while I've seen you care so deeply for someone else other than me."

Flustered, Dad Joss kissed his pair and said. "How could I not when you care for him so much."

"Anyway, Yeon's parents called during my break at the hospital. We should inform both Stan and his fated to pay them a visit. His father's birthday is coming up and he specifically insisted he wants Yeon to be there. Obviously, he wants Stan to tag a long."

"That might cause a problem though." Dad Joss seemed a little worried.

"Why?"

"Have you seen his temper. Can we honestly hand over his son looking all chewed up like that? He look frisky and Yeon is a pushover unlike our son. He will forcefully undress him to see all the bite marks on him."

"Isn't that a good thing? He'd been championing for them both to get physical, constantly checking if Yeon was cooperating with Stan...which I find it cute he is on our son's side."

"You forgot one major thing. With the recent turn of events according to my brother and the fact that Yeon no longer lets out scent..."

"...He was rushing for the marking to be completed." Dad Robin completed his pair's sentence, his face dropping as he spoke each word.

"Yet Yeon remains unmarked by his fated." Dad Joss nodded to affirm his pair's statement.

"This is definitely a big problem." Dad Robin sated as he stared into nothingness then asked. "What are we to do then? Either way, Yeon can't miss his father's birthday."

"Yeon is Stan's responsibility. He chose to not mark him so let him bear the consequences."

"Honey!" Dad Robin complained. "Yeon's father will skin him alive!"

"Don't fret my love. It will be the battle between two fated mates and that I'd love to see."