175. Black, Gold & White

It was a sunny day, the ambience boasting of glamour, the theme fitting the surrounding scenery. Elric's mother and dad Robin had finally settled on an outdoor wedding and Stan couldn't help but agree. For him, it fitted perfectly with his original plan which had been a beach wedding.

"Doesn't Yeon look stunning? The white suit fits him well." Yeon's mother whispered excitedly, sitting at the front row and watched as both Stan and Yeon exchanged vows.

"I'm more immersed in the décor here. The flowers are beautiful and the guests Elric's mother chose are not the type you'd meet on a normal day. They make me nervous that I wish Stan's parents sat with us on this side."

"Don't pay so much heed to them. I know on our side of the family there aren't much people, but we do have the right people with us here. To think Niel's grandparents came too. What a meaningful ceremony this event has become. I'd say everything has exceeded my expectations."

The scenery was no doubt evoking glamour and sophistication just as Elric's mother had envisioned and she did go all out with her idea of what an elegant wedding she'd envisioned Elric's to be. From sparkling strands of crystals infused into the linen on the tables to a chandelier that hung at the entrance of a canopy which was used as an entry point for all guests.

Stan's idea of his wedding had been scribbled down to fit a romantic theme depicting a lovers event since he'd wished for an enchanted inspired theme filled with scented candles, exquisite floral décor to set the mood for couples, not just him and Yeon but to inspire love to other fateds and pairs included; lights dazzling so bright to make one want to fall in love all over again. He wanted the environment to be breathtakingly dazzling and elegant.

Dad Robin on the other hand wished for a traditional setting but at the same time wanted to incorporate Stan's fairy tale themed atmosphere therefore, he championed on sophistication and little details left out. Rather than candles, he paid more attention on aesthetic refinement. 

Since he was in charge of catering, the cutleries were all matching to fit the outdoor look, the linen on the tables infused with crystals at the edges complimented the milky shade of the fine china. The floral concept at the reception and those at the ceremony fitted and matched the grooms dress-code including those chosen by both sides of the family, Stan's side choosing black while Yeon's side of the family went for white.

The mood had been set alright, one boasting of extravagance and glamour at an equilibrium.

Elric and Niel had been the ones to initiate the wedding procession, each of them holding Luca and Lusha by the hand, a tiny basket of white roses for the twins to grab onto and throw in the air to fall the carpeted grass. They waddle walked and appeared ecstatic at being included as part of the wedding procession, their giggles piercing the silent crowd that was backed by soft music playing in the background from Stan's playlist. It was a sight to behold for everyone applauded them for their dedicated effort however, after a few steps, there were no more petals to be flaunted. Luckily, dad Robin had foreseen this occurrence, preparing Haesol as back up with another basket full of the same rose petals. Her appearance had everyone clapping their hands, Hajin walking right behind her after she'd refused to hold hands then grabbed her basket from her father's hand.

The three toddlers were dressed in cream satin dresses except for Luca who wore a rather smaller sized suit to match his parents. However, upon seeing Haesol and Lusha wearing a flowery tiara, he too had wanted one of his own and just like a prince, he got his flowery crown.

Afterwards, Stan and his dads followed in the procession, Stan's parents wearing matching black suits with a black bowtie while Stan went for a golden tie. Yeon appeared minutes later walking with his parents on each side, his dad wearing the same white suit as Yeon's except for the black bowtie as opposed to Yeon's golden one to match the buttons on it and his fated's look. Yeon's mom wore a fitting dress similar to Elric's mother's, her subtle golden jewelry matching her son's however, Elric's mother didn't hold back on accessorizing. She had wanted to make a statement to her invitees and she delivered it well.