80. Tell us More

"Yeon, I have a question for you."

Looking awkwardly around, Yeon nodded in response, not sure if he could take anymore inquiries. On one side of the class, barely any students sat and on their side, Stan sat beside him, his head resting on his palm and his elbow on the table for support. He seemed to enjoying the tension he was sensing on him and did nothing to help out as more and more people surrounded them.

"How does it feel to be fated to Stan? You must know a lot of people wish to be in your shoes."

Yeon laughed nervously. It wasn't the question that was the issue, it was the fact that it had been asked multiple times in different wordings that he couldn't repeat the same answer over and over. He threw a 'help me out' look at Stan who's grin grew wider in anticipation for his reply.

"It's nothing new...like an ordinary relationship..." Yeon responded upon realizing he wasn't going to get any help from Stan.

"Surely it's not ordinary at all. You two did meet in quite a romantic and extrodinary way. He was your night in shining amour that saved you from those horrid kidnappers..."

"Yes!" Everyone roared in agreement.

"As compensation of making us sit for this class, you owe us some intel..."

"Besides, a lot of us transferred to this specific day after asking around which date you two registered for the class..."

"Yes! Especially after being disappointed with a no show from Elric....!"

"Speaking of them, why did he not attend the class? Niel showed up alone that day. Did they fight already?"

"So soon..."

"What do you expect? Niel is no competition to the girls Elric has been with and spoilt with his loaded pockets...!"

"...And guys!"

Another roar of laugher filled the room and Yeon began to feel even more nervous. He could hardly see through the crowd any longer.

"They...didn't fight. They are doing quite well actually, don't you think so Stan?" Yeon shot his fated another look for help but he only nodded and smiled.

"Wow! I've definitely not seen Stan smile like that before!"

"Yea! Me too...!"

"Me three!"

Yeon tried to speak up to be given some space but his voice was swallowed up by the sound of everyone agreeing with each other.

"Hey guys quiet down! I have another question for Yeon!"

"Not again." Yeon thought.

"Rumour has it that you used to hate Stan so much. Is it true?"

"What? Really?" Another voice asked.

"Yes it's true." Stan finally spoke up. "He punched me once when I told him he's cute."

"Damn him." Yeon wanted to yell at Stan but he knew that is what he was after and as everyone's jaw dropped at Stan's confirmation. He raised his hand in pretense to pat his fated gently on the shoulder. "Why would I do that to a good looking guy like him?"

"So he is lying about the punch?"

"Not at all..." Yeon affirmed.

"Then why'd you do it?"

"Yes! Tell us why you hated him in the first place?"

"I...I don't..." Yeon began to feel cornered. "I just didn't like guys that look like him to begin with."