43. You Can't Run Away

Yeon flinched and fidgeted at the discomfort he was feeling. The air in the room was pleasant yet somehow, his body felt too hot. He opted to turn and ease his almost paralyzed arm but felt restricted...constrained and suddenly thirsty.

Stan's parent's house had been too quiet and none of them had woken him up this time to say goodbye for it had become a habit of theirs whenever they left for work. Or maybe today was their day off and were sleeping in?

Opening his eyes slowly he began feeling a heavy sensation on them, followed by a mild irritation in his eyes that gave him memories of waking up from crying before bed. It had been a while since he'd cried himself to sleep though so...wait..! This place looked familiar, not to mention that familiar scent, Yeon thought to himself, his body stiffening as the escapades of yesternight flooded his mind in an instant.

They'd finally had sex!

The realization of Stan's hand extended in front of him made him flinch. He had been using his arm as a pillow as though he were comfortable. After a few seconds, thought it best to calm down since judging from the heavy breathing behind him, Stan was asleep. This had been the case before when he'd sneaked out of his place, leaving him fast asleep after Stan had snatched him from Elric when they'd come from their date. Maybe, if he moved cautiously like before, this sex craved animal wouldn't wake.

A failed attempt it was. His entire body was sore and Stan's hold on him around his waist only grew firmer, as if he was aware of his escape attempt. It was then that Yeon realized his heavy breathing had stopped.

"Dining and dashing when you've had your fill?" Stan's voice had been coarse and afterwards, he began planting kisses at the back of his neck. "Good morning Yeon? If it's still morning..."

"Your ugly piece of meat, please take it out..." Yeon replied and watched Stan's arm casually rise up to nuzzle his hair. He chuckled and went on nibbling at Yeon's neck.

"So moody on a good day like this..."

"Take it out!" Yeon exclaimed, exasperated by Stan's complacency.

"Surely you must remember my size from our little lovemaking this morning. That is definitely not my ugly piece of meat as you've put it but it will be me in there soon enough."

"Why should I have to hear your bullshit early in the morning..." Yeon stopped when he felt Stan move his hand that had been resting around his waist. He was just about to lift himself free from Stan when he felt a vibration inside him, teasing at his insides, pacifying him to slowly give in to the feeling of a new pleasure. He flinched further, covering his mouth to stop a moan that was about to escape him, betraying his resolve to fight the temptation of giving in.

"You know Yeon," Stan said as he gently switched to start planting more kisses on Yeon's bare shoulders. "I felt bad after our lovemaking that I almost thought I'd tore you apart. But then, while cleaning you up, I was relieved to find no damage dome." Returning his arm around Yeon's waist as his other had still nuzzled at Yeon's hair, he continued. "I admit, yesterday I was very impatient at the beginning. I'd been eagerly waiting for my days with you, imagining how I was going to enjoy your ravishing body...I had everything planned out in advance yet I acted impatiently. So, in your sleep, I put a little toy in there to prepare you for the next coming days. It would be a disappointment if I acted selfishly again and cause you more harm when clearly, we'll be at it until you go back to my uncle."

"Take...take it out..." Yeon said, embarassed at his stattering. Even if his mind had not accepted what was happening, his body had already succumbed to the tempting pleasurable feeling and he despised that he was reacting in Stan's favour when he could barely smell a scent on him.