83. Cuddles And Sex

"Stop fidgeting so much, I'm trying to concentrate."

"How do you expect me to remain calm when you keep doing that?"

"You're the one that keeps coming to my bed in the middle of the night. How can I just sit idly by whenever I see that scar on your neck?"

"Whose fault is it thst it hasn't healed yet? And if I were not to come to your room, you dare not come to mine."

"You talk too much. Now shut up and let me concentrate. If I keep talking to you I won't be able to complete this." Niel blew gently onto Elric's scar and felt a bit of shudder from him. There was no denying it. Elric did have a sensitive body and easily got excited therefore, Niel chose to design ignorance over the obvious.

He began to kiss the mark gently, then lick it with his tongue and loved the taste of it. A mixture of salt with Elric's scent which undeniably made him excited too but he'd chosen to focus on the issue at hand.

"How long must we remain in this position? I want to see your face."

"Just a bit more..."

"If we were to spend the night together, you wouldn't have to keep doing this...hmm... That feels good."

"Stop thinking perverted thoughts."

"I can't take it anymore..." Elric spoke as he turned towards Niel to face him, trapping Niel with both his hands and feet.

Sighing, Niel asked. "What do you call this position..."

"Koala possession..."

To Elric's surprise, Niel burst out laughing, which prompted Elric to raise his head from being buried onto his fateds shoulder.

"It's the first time I've seen you this happy. Glad that you're in a good mood. I was beginning to get tired of your sour look.

"Do you ever take anything seriously?" Niel asked while still laughing.

"Mostly never, except when it comes to sex and the case we are currently working on."

The mention of the ongoing case stole away the excitement from Niels face as he remembered what Mora had said about Mijin and for a moment, Niel was concerned of her welfare. Despite their breakup, he'd wished her happiness and the fact that he was close to her family made it impossible for him not to act concerned.

"Hey, I prefer the smile on your face instead." Elric brought Niel back from his distracted thoughts with a tap on his forehead. "What are you thinking about? I've constantly reminded you to focus only on me."

"Mora, to think she went through all that... and Mijin...any updates so far?"

"I promised to be discreet with this issue however seeing how distraught you are with matters concerning your former lover...and mine, I suppose I can grant you some little update."

Pulling Niel closer to him, Elric buried his head on his chest and sniffed.

"You promised to nourish me. That's your responsibility." He spoke with his head in the same place and somehow, his breath on Niels bare chest made Niel's body begin to heat up.

Letting out scent, he felt Elric exhale again and flinched at the feeling, thankful to have Elric not observe his burning cheeks thst he was convinced had changed color. Wrapping his hands around Elric in a motion to prevent him from suddenly looking up, he felt Elric respond as his body relax comfortably, completely satisfied from Niels embrace.

"We took her to hospital. Her and Moras brother are under custody over what has happened. Turns out, everything Mora spoke of was the truth. Mijin has been marked but it was quite messy. She was bit everywhere by Miras brother. Her imprint did happen but didn't have any effect on him since moras brother was already imprinted on by his former wife. Him marking Mijin though did initiate her imprint which was a bit distorted and Mora was confirmed to have been imprinted on by her. It's a mess. The situation is irreversible but I guess it will soon wear out. Both Mijin and moras brother were drugged too to the point of them loosing their minds. From infections to ingesting...I'm not sure which is which.